Re: SimCity BuildIt - Update 1.27.4

by zozoclubsandwich

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Epic buildings no longer giving tokens or called epic since latest update

★ Novice

Since I installed latest update yesterday, 4/3/19, all of my epic buildings no longer give tokens.  Also when I highlight the building, it no longer shows it to be an epic.  That means I lost 8 llama buildings and 15 bronze buildings that give tokens.  The building still look the same but no longer say what they are and no longer give tokens.  I restarted tablet.  I uninstalled game and reinstalled to see if that would fix it and it doesn't.  NOT A HAPPY CAMPER.  PLEASE FIX

Message 7 of 44 (3,797 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Epic buildings no longer giving tokens or called epic since latest update

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi everyone,

We have released a new update for the game and Epic Projects and Speed-Up Tokens should be back! Please, download the update and give it a try!

Thanks,
-Mai

PS. In case you are wondering why your post is here - I merged several into the same thread Wink

View in thread

Message 36 of 44 (4,476 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
Can you help me with Epic project? why are they not appering anymore after i finished an epic project in Cactus Canyon? In my capital city all epic builidings the tokens do not appear anymore!
Message 1 of 44 (2,871 Views)

Epic part tokens. Update clarification required

★ Apprentice

Since the latest update, all my part tokens have disappeared from above my Epic buildings.

I understand  that the ‘bankable’ amount has changed from 5 to 35 and that it takes more points to create an epic building... but...

1.) why have my  ‘unbanked’ part tokens disappeared? 

2.) is this a glitch?

3.) will they show up again in 24 hours?

4.) are they permanently disabled?

5.) does this mean that all my epic buildings no longer produce (and will no longer produce) epic tokens?

As a Club President it would be helpful to have a definitive reply that I can pass on to my club members.

Thanks

Random Apostroph’e of Club Sandwich #kjpp

Message 2 of 44 (2,956 Views)

Re: Epic part tokens. Update clarification required

★★ Novice

Same problem. No more Cheetah tokens. If that's the case, what's the point of Epic buildings? Guess that's it for me.

Message 3 of 44 (2,932 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Is there a guide that tells anything about the new changes? For instance, I don't seem to be getting my speed up tokens regenerated after the upgrade. Do I have to "re-epic" my buildings?

Message 4 of 44 (3,948 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I agree. I spent a year on my gold epics and tons of money that is impossible for me to earn anymore. You cant take away our epic buildings.
Message 5 of 44 (3,917 Views)

Update wipes out all speedup tokens!

★ Apprentice

After the update, all the speedup tokens on my buildings disappeared.  This puts me at a disadvantage for 24 hours in the Mayor's Challenge.

Message 6 of 44 (3,566 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had 60+ silver speedup buildings and 12 bronze.  Absolutely angry!

Message 8 of 44 (3,746 Views)

★★ Novice
I had 25 gold 60silver 50bronze..i am enraged..its fraud. N ill demand full refund in real money. They better fix this bug. Also..what about players who dont update??? So mad
Message 9 of 44 (3,713 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I had over 50 turtles, 25 llamas and 3 cheetah tokens. Bring them back because I’d like to keep playing the game.

Message 10 of 44 (3,700 Views)