by 9628077

Original Post

Dr vus items

★★★ Newbie
Why is it so hard to get Dr vus items when you need them
Message 1 of 9 (1,399 Views)

Re: Dr vus items

★★★ Newbie

I don't even know how to ver them or were to ver them. I have a challenge to complete and I can't finish it 

Message 2 of 9 (1,357 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Dr Vu items are one of the rarest items on the global trade depot.

A long time ago, you couldn't find anything except Dr Vu parts (exploited that so much that I had 1,000 keys at one point - which then flagged my game as a "hack". Had to reach support to fix it).

Now, good luck finding any Dr Vu parts on GTC even once a week!
Message 3 of 9 (1,332 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

to all:

Mostly given on bubble pops within your own city. I have two cites and do not have any problem receiving them. Also check "Daniel's City". Sometimes they are there and at a cheaper price.

nw8240bp

Message 4 of 9 (1,260 Views)

★ Novice

How could you have 1000 items, the storage is limited to much less than that?!

Message 5 of 9 (1,064 Views)

★ Guide

Keys are store outside your storage building. I have almost 700 and do not know how to spend them. As soon as I can get everything running in the morning I go on the market-not to buy but to hop from place to place and usually find something of Dr vu easily if not more.

Message 6 of 9 (1,053 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Daniel's city, NeoMarket, bubble pops and a lot of patience
Message 7 of 9 (1,026 Views)

★ Novice

All of the Dr Vu bubble bonuses seemed to have essentially ceased with the advent of the NeoMall.  I see an occasional controller or glove...maybe once per week.  You can purchase Dr Vu items in the NeoMall but of course you must be building the related structures to earn those specific simoleons.  The game overall has been adjusted over time to support more in-game purchases and it has become much more difficult to obtain worthwhile bubble bonuses.  The same changes have effected neighbor visiting bubble bonuses; the only items obtainable are regular factory items...all of the Vu, simoleons, cash and special items bonuses have ceased.

Message 8 of 9 (998 Views)

★ Guide

Yesterday I was city hopping aND received simoleons, cash, Dr vu items and a lot more. Have never had problems with the global market. I am up to 67 so have been here awhile. Hope you can find what you need soon as mostly I hop to see what others are doing and sometimes will stop to buy there items to give them a boost-only those under 100 people.

Message 9 of 9 (975 Views)