Disaster cards - didn't get it

by Wiceman7

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Disaster cards - didn't get it

★★ Novice

Hello,

I would like to ask what happend with the gryed disasters cards?

I was loaded my old city, but i didn't get any disaster card for club, its really annoying, i would like to set a lot of attack, but i can't,

Please, give me respond if you can FIX this problem and when? Its possible to fix on players ID or new update?

Send screens from game, please give me respond.

Thanks a lot.

Message 1 of 10 (2,874 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Disaster cards - didn't get it

★★ Novice

Hi guys,

They fix it settings with closed disaster cards for me.

I contact them over "zendesk", choose help in game a contact them here and set up new requirement with disaster cards.

They solve problem per two weeks becuase they have a lot problem to solve and i really pushed on them Standard smile

But from EA no one give answer a no one contact me here.

Only solutions what i recommend for you guys is establish new requirement in "zendesk", screen below.

I hope that they can help you also like me.

Thanks a lot a sorry for my english Wink

GL&HF

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (3,180 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

On rectangle on right side go to second one with star on it.if pressed it should show your cards and then just pay with gold keys and you are in

Message 2 of 10 (2,823 Views)

★★ Novice

If you look on my screen you can see that I have open the window with star, but nothing happens -> i can't pay golden keys for disaster cards because they are grey and close. So it doesn't work man.

I can't buy disaster cards, i can't club wars...

At the start i didn't get tutorial for club war a and get first free cards like my club majors.

Thanks.

Message 3 of 10 (2,805 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I am having the same problem, I have plenty of keys but my screen also comes up like yours, and I am unable to purchase any disasters. I hope they respond to this issue. 👍
Message 4 of 10 (2,740 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

did you start the war?

Message 5 of 10 (2,703 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep my disaster cards look the same as yours.  No way to launch a disaster.  I have complained and after a long time I think they understood. Just said sorry not able to fix.

There must be more people who are having the problem.

Message 6 of 10 (2,631 Views)

★★ Novice

A friend of mine had the same problem and hasn't been able to sort it. Had to abandon his city and his Facebook account.

Message 7 of 10 (2,629 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same issue here, have you gotten it fixed yet?
Message 8 of 10 (2,598 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same
Message 9 of 10 (2,597 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi guys,

They fix it settings with closed disaster cards for me.

I contact them over "zendesk", choose help in game a contact them here and set up new requirement with disaster cards.

They solve problem per two weeks becuase they have a lot problem to solve and i really pushed on them Standard smile

But from EA no one give answer a no one contact me here.

Only solutions what i recommend for you guys is establish new requirement in "zendesk", screen below.

I hope that they can help you also like me.

Thanks a lot a sorry for my english Wink

GL&HF

Message 10 of 10 (3,181 Views)