Did you know you can upgrade your factories?

by DiabloHelI

Original Post

Did you know you can upgrade your factories?

★ Apprentice
"Did you know you can upgrade your factories?"
What really? I didn't realize after the last 1000 times you told me. Did YOU know that I don't have enough simoleons to upgrade my factories? Why do you keep asking me? I got 10 simoleons and the upgrades at 50k obviously I can't upgrade them; so why are you reminding me? Anyone else get angry at that blue plad wearing imbicile?

This is a glitch plain and simple. Fix him. I have had a store ready to purchase for even longer, how come an annoying person isn't popping up there to annoy me into purchasing something else? Most of the time when he pops up I just turn off the game, too annoying to have the AI not know what's going on and pestering me about something I can't change.
Message 1 of 13 (3,757 Views)

Re: Did you know you can upgrade your factories?

★★★ Newbie
You can upgrade your factories. You have to delete the old one before you can buy the new factory.
The delete option will show you on the right side when you move the factory.
Message 2 of 13 (3,475 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Ehmm he clearly wrote he can't afford the upgrade
Message 3 of 13 (3,434 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I think his point was about the contant reminder. I personally got the message after the 20th time.

Message 4 of 13 (3,410 Views)

★ Apprentice
Yes, it's about the constant reminder. I am very aware how to delete factories. I'm lvl 38, 400k population.
Message 5 of 13 (3,332 Views)

★ Apprentice
Really, 5 people had that problem. No one hits the expansion button. W so, no comment on this bug?
Message 6 of 13 (2,944 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
WHAT!!!??? OMG I CAN UPGRADE MY FACTORIES!!!??? AWESOME THANKS PETER PLAID!!! ITS ABOOT TIME EH?

GO CANUCKS, GO!!!!
Message 7 of 13 (2,906 Views)

★ Apprentice

Give him a break. Given rednecks he deals with everyday who actually need everything to be explained multiple times... it's just understandable professional deformation

Message 8 of 13 (2,802 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

And the moron from City Hall who keeps telling me that the Cargo Ship Captain has some important news, even though I have already paid him S10,000 and know I have to wait 2 days (TWO DAYS?!?) for the dock to be built. SHUT UP ALREADY!

Message 9 of 13 (2,672 Views)

★ Apprentice

Would it be facetious if I bumped this every time I am reminded of this in game?  Standard smile

Message 10 of 13 (2,170 Views)