Re: Did not get purchased items

by kulpickles

Original Post

Did not get purchased items

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I purchased a Vu war package on October 5 and never received it. I have the receipt from goggle play .I have summited at least 5 request for this issue but nothing has been done  the game is SimsCity Buildit

Message 1 of 5 (678 Views)

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 2 of 5 (665 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I notified built it support 3 times in two days. They had me submit receipts and screenshot and that was the last I heard from them
Message 3 of 5 (656 Views)

★★ Novice

I've had the same problem in the past, and now again yesterday. I did everything required (just as you did) and it is frustrating. I am beginning to feel that this game has a serious problem regarding us as consumers. I've dumped oodles and oodles of my hard earned money into something that I thought would be a fun, yet relaxing game, to have this happen to me twice. I had two purchases yesterday not show up. I love SIm games, but I can't afford to just throw money away. That's what this feels like. 

@AbC1769a1335165 wrote:
I notified built it support 3 times in two days. They had me submit receipts and screenshot and that was the last I heard from them

Message 4 of 5 (631 Views)

★★ Novice

@kulpickles wrote:

I've had the same problem in the past, and now again yesterday. I did everything required (just as you did) and it is frustrating. I am beginning to feel that this game has a serious problem regarding us as consumers. I've dumped oodles and oodles of my hard earned money into something that I thought would be a fun, yet relaxing game, to have this happen to me twice. I had two purchases yesterday not show up. I love SIm games, but I can't afford to just throw money away. That's what this feels like. 

@AbC1769a1335165 wrote:

Just for the record, I am home recovering from back surgery and this is something light I can hold or lift. I have spent in just the past month $304.91 on this game and they can't keep up with purchases made? I am definitely a customer who is helping support someone else so that they can afford their own life, yet they question our own sincerity regarding purchases. They should be able to track our purchases in an easier manner than to have us send a snapshot of our purchases among other things. My purchases are all linked to Apple's App Store, so that should be enough. YIkes! 

Message 5 of 5 (627 Views)