Re: Connected to Facebook and Google+ But no friends showing up in game?

by Josh_KaraokeGuy

Original Post

Connected to Facebook and Google+ But no friends showing up in game?

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I have connected my game to Facebook and liked the SImCity Buildit page.  But, I am not showing any friends in game.  Also connected to Google+  No friends listed in game.  How do I fix this? Playing on an Android Note 3

Message 1 of 5 (9,177 Views)

★★★ Newbie
For me too. I play on iPad3, but how do you go to friends cities? Nikki.
Message 2 of 5 (9,075 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Before your friends show up in game, you have to make sure you shut the game down completely. Then restart the game, and they should appear in your friend list... This goes only for fb friends, Android friends doesn't work..
Message 3 of 5 (9,070 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Google+ friends do work, but both FB and G+ are spotty at best.  My son is on G+ only and he is showing up as a friend, my wife is only on FB and she shows up as well.  I'm wondering if this game isn't popular with my group of friends.

Message 4 of 5 (9,011 Views)

★★ Novice

Perhaps you could try using the in game settings screen to log out of and then back into the game using either the Facebook login or Google connect login buttons.

This should work without needing to 'force stop' the app.

That is of course if you have less than 155 neighbors on your list already... I'm not sure but I think the list might be capped at 155 slots (I need to confirm this with other players but I am still reading through the older posts to see if it's already been discussed or not)

Message 5 of 5 (8,660 Views)