Clup problem

by montellll

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Clup problem

★★★ Novice

Hello I had a club ,and I was the president of this club, and I made one of the club members a vice president, and then I left the club.now when I'm back in the club,the system starts me as a member again, I want to be the president of the club, what should I do with that club...please

Message 1 of 2 (410 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Clup problem

★ Expert

When you left your club you surrendered all rights to your leadership position. If the current President wishes to make you President again then they would need to promote you to VP, demote all current VP’s to Sr. and resign the club. Just because you paid the 50 simcash means nothing since you forfeited your position when you left regardless of what you would like to do today. Good luck.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (395 Views)

All Replies

Re: Clup problem

★ Expert

When you left your club you surrendered all rights to your leadership position. If the current President wishes to make you President again then they would need to promote you to VP, demote all current VP’s to Sr. and resign the club. Just because you paid the 50 simcash means nothing since you forfeited your position when you left regardless of what you would like to do today. Good luck.

Message 2 of 2 (396 Views)