Clubs and Club Wars - Kicked after war was over!

by BLCKIDD

Original Post

Clubs and Club Wars - Kicked after war was over!

★★★ Newbie
Sooo we got into a club war, we were getting destroyed but we gave it our best.
The opponent had over 18000 score and we had just under 10000.
I was leading in my team with 4000 and the leader was trailing behind me with 3000.

I didnt even sleep that night.

I got kicked later that day and i was a senior... the problem is I didnt get my club war chest rewards, 3 or 2 bronze chests and 2 silver chests after trying so hard to get them.

Club was called Victoria, Leader was JP. I am Perth City
Anyway i can get those chests?
Message 1 of 5 (1,310 Views)

Re: Clubs and Club Wars - Kicked after war was over!

★★★ Newbie
Fell asleep and woke up to a kicked note... no reason. He also kicked 3 other members that participated in the War but didnt kick those that had 100 or 300 scores
Message 2 of 5 (1,309 Views)

★ Expert

I am sorry you are going through this situation and I suggest you contact EA technical support through the in game help found in settings.

Not sure of your circumstances hopefully it was an honest mistake - if you would like assistance in finding a new home send me a message through the forum and I’ll ask you 3 or 4 questions to clarify what you’re looking for in a club and I’ll attempt to match you with a strong and nurturing President who will support your efforts - currently I have 3 folks who meet this criteria that are looking for 1 to 2 active members. It will be about 14 hours before I can get back to you (traveling on business). I wish you good luck in getting the rewards you earned.

Message 3 of 5 (1,300 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You can join our club 

we win every war 

all active and helpful members 

search for The Hive 

Message 4 of 5 (1,222 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Come join our club. We haven't even come close to losing a war yet and we only boot members who sit idle. As long as you are participating in either the war or the mayor's challenge you can stay. Unless you start stealing stuff from the market intend3d for othrr members.

We are simplicity trade and the president is istanblue
Message 5 of 5 (1,108 Views)