Re: Club problem

by PinnacleValley

Original Post

Club problem

★★★ Newbie

Yesterday, game say im not member of club. Im not apply club and i cant see club name in search. We have face group our manager contact you to. My points are gone. What should i do ? I dont find our club. We have 5 club and i dont see any of them.

Message 1 of 3 (670 Views)
Highlighted

★ Expert

@NicoRobinTr  I become skeptical when I here things like “we have 5 club(s)” and quickly leads me to conclude that something is amiss. I checked and all 5 clubs are showing and the specific one you mentioned has 24 members currently. I initially thought perhaps the club leadership removed you but based on the information you provided and the subsequent facts, you may have earned a trip to the netherworld. I’m not accusing you of anything but all indications are you’re not in Kansas anymore. Good luck in addressing your issue.

Message 2 of 3 (634 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@NicoRobinTr You'll need to contact SCBI support in order to sort out this issue. 

To contact the SimCity BuildIt team in game: Tap the Settings icon (wrench and screwdriver) > Help > Contact Us

Or Submit a Request using the web form: https://simcity-buildit.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Message 3 of 3 (588 Views)