Re: Club not earning points

by manufoto

Original Post

Club not earning points

★★★ Newbie

I've put up over 12k points and it's not showing towards the club I'm in. I verifies with another club member and his points are going towards the club either. I left and rejoined the club, competes another task and still the points are not going to the club. Our club shows making zero points so far. 

Also, it looks like a double points week, but there was no announcement about it it. 

Message 1 of 8 (669 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It is not just you, same over here - either a technical issue for everyone or they have disabled club points while CoM points are double.... no messages yet to announce the CoM double points event.

Message 2 of 8 (656 Views)

★★★★ Novice

The anouncment for double points week just got out one minute ago.
But the points in the club are still missing.

Message 3 of 8 (648 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Ah yes, just got it... so the missing club points is probably a balls up.

Message 4 of 8 (645 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

They have fixed it, but it has not included points earnt right at the beginning of CoM.

Message 5 of 8 (630 Views)

★★ Novice

I got this answer, as always...

"Thank you for contacting us.

I realize that the points scored in the club challenge is not registering on your club challenge leader-board. I understand that would be annoying for you. 

However, I would be assisting you with the best possible information.

Please let me inform you that our game team has fixed the issue. Please follow the below steps and the issue will get fixed.
• Please restart your device. This can help with any memory issues which may be causing strange game behaviour.
• Please close or force-quit the game and restart it, preferably while you have an internet connection. The game will refresh itself and (if online) can reconnect with our servers and pick up any available updates. If you're not sure how to force-quit apps on your device, check these links for steps
Amazon Kindle players, please restart your device.

I hope this helps you to fix the issue. "

Message 6 of 8 (618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Restart didn't fix my problem.

Message 7 of 8 (508 Views)

★ Guide

I got the same response.

Restart did not work.

Points are now registering points but after contacting EA have been told that points scored before problem was fixed can not be recovered and will not be restored.

Yet another rip off!!

Message 8 of 8 (484 Views)