Re: Club Wars bubble issue

by BlazinsZ

Original Post

★ Expert

@debfer, that’s worth a nod, but not sure I would say it too loud until we see how it works. Of course the concept you offered is great, it simply boils down to execution....I simply thought they should fix the code, but where’s the profit in that.

Message 71 of 86 (624 Views)

★ Guide

Agreed. The way they’ve set it up, is not what I expected, and it’s very expensive to get started. If that slows down it may work. 

We are playing a team of “hackers” right now. Only 3 have names and those same three have Level 15 mags and level 14 MM. that’s almost only cards they have. The rest of team used ...  little dots ; ... for names. You can’t tell who is attacking. We gave up and just let them hit us for War items. 

Wow!  Hate playing like this. No fun at all. 

Message 72 of 86 (606 Views)

★ Pro

I appear everywhere saying the same thing but as long as EA doesn't solve the problem with hackers, no change will be pleasant or fun.

Message 73 of 86 (595 Views)

★ Guide

Game changing fix just released. It was originally my idea (about nine months ago), but it will perhaps fix that problem. It will change how the game is played. 

Yes, it is expensive, as you need cards (can be purchased with green $, then needs upgrading (silver keys) then need little green chest to use as buster, which can also be purchased. 

Yes it will be a money maker, but should make many people including our whole team much happier!

Glad I thought of it!

Message 74 of 86 (560 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

shield buster stinks

Message 75 of 86 (538 Views)

★ Guide
@yuhhboii33 Interesting! I think maybe an hour delay would be a good idea. It takes about an hour (with no boosts or vamps) to recharge energy!
I think it sounds like fun and am imagining the whoops and hollers my team will make when we get to bust a team for staying shielded. It will change strategies. Looking forward to it.
Message 76 of 86 (514 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

shield buster is a bully

Message 77 of 86 (500 Views)

★ Guide
@yuhhboii33 Haven’t played it yet, but think I agree with you. Maybe 4 hour delay?
Message 78 of 86 (477 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I unlock the Shield Buster? I've got the requisite items - what am I not doing?

In a war 48k vs 49k and the other team with the 1k lead ain't coming out to play!

Message 79 of 86 (465 Views)

★ Guide
@BossyMarmalade You have the 10 cards required AND the little green bomb suitcases? They go together. Did you upgrade the new cards?
Message 80 of 86 (619 Views)