Re: Club Wars bubble issue

by debfer

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I’ve decided a Watch Paint Dry app would be less boring than staring at the opponents’ static bubbled cities for 20 plus hours. The longest, most drawn out, boringest  time it takes to lose a battle, or win,  of any game ever in the history of all games ever. And they want me to spend money on that?

Perhaps offer weapons that chip away at the shield. 

Message 41 of 86 (1,406 Views)

★ Expert

I got that app and it’s pretty cool...try the snail drag racing one, the competition is fierce! 

Message 42 of 86 (1,378 Views)

★ Guide

Get EA to come up with a “bubble buster”. This would be similar to a JP or freeze or vamp, when placed on a shielded opponent, would break them out of shield!  Sound interesting?  Let’s demand it!

Message 43 of 86 (1,299 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We need a UNSHIELD TOKEN option...

Message 44 of 86 (1,227 Views)

★ Guide
Yes!!!
Message 45 of 86 (1,225 Views)

★ Guide
I like this. Let constantly shielding teams play each other!
Message 46 of 86 (1,224 Views)

★ Expert

That’s in the process of happening as we speak...too many legitimate competitors are quitting the war game and soon all that will be left will be the run & hide crowd...and before someone makes another less than intelligent comment claiming to be a legitimate competitor...don’t, you’re simply taking advantage of the ignorance and laziness EA has shown in correcting their design error.

Message 47 of 86 (1,223 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Here’s an idea for the developers that may breath new life into the war games

• Make all the arenas open to all clubs 

• Make each arena a unique war experience with different parameters that require different strategies to win. For ex. Arena 1 is only a 3 hour war with unlimited energy and no shielding. Repair at will, fire at will. Any ideas for the other arenas?

• Clubs choose which arena they want to fight in each time they initiate war. 

• This creates 6 leaderboards. Clubs would be able to earn ranking in each arena as well as an overall global ranking. 

Thoughts?

Message 48 of 86 (1,214 Views)

★ Guide
Go back in history and read my reply to come up with a “shield buster”, similar to a JP or boost or vamp. Used on opponents city, would de- shield them.
Message 49 of 86 (1,204 Views)

★ Guide
Love this idea! Could be a fun game changer. Only negative I can think of is with too many rules, could be hard for some folks to understand all the layers. My team is more than smart enough to master complex issues!
Message 50 of 86 (1,202 Views)