Re: Club Wars bubble issue

by wapnoziom

Original Post

Club Wars bubble issue

★★★★ Novice
My club (I'm not the president) just lost to a team who got ahead in points and then just left all their citys bubbled so we could not attack them. We lost by only a few points, is there a way to get around this or a planned fix?
Message 1 of 86 (7,363 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Do not let that happen again,there is nothing to fix, they were just smarter

Message 2 of 86 (7,280 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Really, that's what you come up with for a response? And you thought it worth posting?

Message 3 of 86 (7,271 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

well you are the one surprised that this can be type of a strategy, did you think your first post was worth more than my replay?

Message 4 of 86 (7,269 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So you are saying that you are happy playing games where the best strategy is not playing?

I was surprised that the developer would not have thought about this and come up with the simple fix of putting a time limit on fixing buildings and losing war items. What developer WANTS you to just stop playing? 

My surprise was not the type of strategy, but that there was not a implementation to prevent it.

Message 5 of 86 (7,267 Views)

★★★ Newbie
No, sorry kiddo... that’s not being smart.. they are taking advantage of a loophole the SimCity developers better correct before they lose money players.
Message 6 of 86 (7,125 Views)

★ Guide

My club does not deliberately sit in a bubble but do attack those not playing on the other side.We get points and you do not get war materials to use against us.Hit me and I will use those against you even if I am busy doing seasons.not all players are available to play every war. I do not believe in making a grown adult do something they have decided not to do.

Message 7 of 86 (7,108 Views)

★★★ Newbie

We got behind in the war, we bubbled the other team, all the other teams citys, but were still behind.  This team stayed bubbled for over 15 hours. Please do something about this.

Suggestion, if a team is ahead and has all city's bubbled, let the team that is behind still attack.

or put a time limit on how long you can stay bubbled.  maybe if a city is bubbled for over 4 hours they automatically have all their buildings repaired, and are subject to attack again.

This is supposed to be a war challenge, not a sit and watch challenge.

Message 8 of 86 (7,034 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Agreed
Message 9 of 86 (7,033 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Agree, we do the same thing, but if the players are not participating, and they are timed out on getting out of the bubble, their team will lose more points, because the opponents will be able to attack again, and they loose the war making items.

this will force presidents to either keep non players or find new members that will participate.

Message 10 of 86 (7,034 Views)