Re: Club Wars Issues

by valbuenax3

Original Post

Club Wars Issues

★★★ Novice

Soccer ball first Contest of Mayors assignment to launch Club Wars attacks was presented after the War had already been won and there were no target cities left to attack - TOO LATE - present this assignment early on OR not at all - also, please document all Club Wars assignments presenting in Contest of Mayors assignments somewhere - don't keep them so secret and obscure

Football the Contest of Mayors assignment to put THREE target cities under shield offers only THREE hours to complete - NOT POSSIBLE for a single Mayor - Contest of Mayors assignments should be complete-able by individual Mayors - not by a tag-team of Mayors - the time limit for this should be at least TEN hours - this assignment will also need to be presented early on

Basketball recharging energy levels in Club Wars is FAR TOO SLOW - instead of FIFTEEN minutes - make this TEN minutes

(4) the fully charged limit in Club Wars of TWELVE is FAR TOO LOW - make this at least TWENTY or THIRTY instead

(5) there is no documentation about HOW to use Disaster Cars to either UNLOCK or UPGRADE disasters - I ended up wasting all my first war's Disaster Cards not knowing how to use them

- the end result was no new disasters are available to me for the second club war having earned enough of them in the first club war

all my Club Wars members got one MAGENTA disaster unlocked for them at the outset - I DID NOT - I don't see how I'm going to earn enough disaster cards to ever unlock any of them

Message 1 of 11 (4,404 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was busy working on putting three cities under shield for 4500 CoM points, I was steady at it, forgot all about the time, went back and I had lost the assignment, timed out, I agree impossible to do in time allotted.

How do you upgrade disaster cards, greyed out, requests 4 keys which I have but can’t do anything.

Message 2 of 11 (4,386 Views)

★ Novice

You don't have to launch all of the disasters to destroy a city. You only need to launch the final attack which puts up their shield. Other members can set up a city for you to deal the final blow. So you can put 3 cities under shields with just 3 attack launches.

Sorry, can't help with grey cards. Having the same issue.

Message 3 of 11 (4,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have noticed and HUGE issue in the war battles...they attack the INACTIVE city instead of the citys that are active in the war thus they get war supplies from repairs while we get nothing cause they dont attack the active city in the war so takes us longer to attack due to we get nothing and have to get our own. My suggestion after the first punch is thrown shield the inactive cities too so it forces them to attack the active player citys in the war..

Message 4 of 11 (4,074 Views)

★★ Novice

I never had a disaster unlocked.  I have complained and it took a long time to get anyone to understand & then they said sorry can't do anything.

Message 5 of 11 (3,882 Views)

★ Novice
I’ve had the same issue. No response from ea.
Message 6 of 11 (3,792 Views)

★ Novice
This happened to me as well. I think it has something to do with loading an old game I had “saved” from Facebook. No disasters available and no way to unlock any more. Submitted a ticket to ea support with no response. The whole club I’m a part of is upset with EA.
Message 7 of 11 (3,791 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same issue and my game is also an old game I had linked to facebook and restarted.

Message 8 of 11 (3,570 Views)

★ Novice
EA did get mine resolved. It took about 2 weeks but they granted me 2 cards so that I could earn points etc. The app has a support link in it which send you to Zendesk and creates a ticket for your issue.
Message 9 of 11 (3,559 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I cant upgrade my disasters! I have a ton of keys but no idea how to upgrade them, I guess I need to have 10/10 cards to upgrade it? But I attack around 3-4 times each war but the points I make are so scarce, they rarely let me make enough to win the personal crates, Idk what I’m doing honestly.
Message 10 of 11 (3,002 Views)