Cloud not giving me the option to “continue with this city”

by Avelianas

Original Post

Cloud not giving me the option to “continue with this city”

★★★ Newbie
We have a shared iPad in the home, it’s typically what I like to play on. However, when I am at work and playing on my phone, my kids open the app and I get a pop up “continue with this city” or “download from cloud”

I used to be able to just continue, no problems! But now the continue option is grayed out! Sometimes this brings me back 5-10 minutes and everything I’ve done is null. I have to put stuff in my factories and stores AGAIN, wait for the timer to run down AGAIN. Sales I made don’t post, things I bought for gthq disappear and I have to search all over again for them. That’s the most annoying, searching through the market a second time! Did you guys remove this feature? It was extremely helpful. Why can’t I just continue my game?
Message 1 of 8 (1,685 Views)

Re: Cloud not giving me the option to “continue with this city”

★★★ Newbie
Is it because I’m at war? That would make sense!
Message 2 of 8 (1,657 Views)

★ Expert

I believe that may be the cause. Good luck.

Message 3 of 8 (1,646 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @Avelianas,

Any news about your situation? Did this continue to happen after your war ended? 

EA_Michel

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Pensez à accepter les bonnes réponses en tant que solution, et à donner de l'XP aux autres joueurs s'ils vous ont aidé.

Message 4 of 8 (1,518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I am having same problem. Getting tired of doing things over again, losing points in CoM having to start assignments over, and losing items. I spend a lot of money in this game and now I don’t even want to open the game. One time it sent me back 17 hours. What a waste.

Message 5 of 8 (1,310 Views)

★★ Novice

Just started 4/23

frustrating

Message 6 of 8 (1,287 Views)

★★ Novice

It started to happen just this Monday. I am not in a War. Just started the weekly challenge. Am not a novice. Thanks 

Message 7 of 8 (1,230 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me without me in any kind of war or mayor contest or anything

Any idea why this would happen? It's just frustrating to lose progress like that

Message 8 of 8 (961 Views)