Re: Changes To Club Wars

by PinnacleValley

Original Post

Changes To Club Wars

★★★ Newbie

Hello I am writing this message due to the unfairness of the war to make changes in the future updates if you could possibly force this out. When ever my clan finds a war were always up against high levels and we have 14 cities and matches with 10 or less sometimes and makes it unfair because they all attack us and get a major lead and after we attack they all go in shields and stay in it and were forced to lose it just makes it really unfair to put all that work and time into getting supplies and having to lose each and everytime. So if you can put something where in a matter of time they come out of the shield automatically or a boost we can use to put some attacks in. Its killing the game alot of people are leaving the clan or refusing to waste resources just to lose the game. So please forward this to the techs and have it sorted it out. The war has been a great addition to the game I only play for the wars. This is a major problem and I'm sure alot of people are going through the same problem. 

Message 1 of 4 (669 Views)

★ Expert

I’m not sure unfair is the correct term, but boring, frustrating, aggravating, ill conceived, ridiculous, pathetic, cowardly, ignorant, boneheaded, and disrespectful are all terms that fit. It’s absolutely ludicrous that an organization in this industry would permit this disservice that has run off so many customers that have actually supported the company by purchasing their core products. It’s really sad...

Message 2 of 4 (659 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That's sounds about right and it really sucks it just happened the last 2 wars we've had were so stocked up on items that we only get to hit once and they stay in shields it's just killing the game and making it boring as you said I hope they take some time and look into this to fix this problem.

Message 3 of 4 (619 Views)

★ Expert

I am personally aware of dozens of mayors and multiple clubs that have either quit participating in the war games or quit playing the game altogether. It’s really sad that real folks (many spent a lot of real money on war items)  just walked away...root cause is this ignorant “strategy” allowed to take place that creates boredom and frustration...one mayor took great pride in the fact his club won after a 3 hour battle, in other words they ran and hid first. Whatever happened to the battles that lasted virtually the entire war where both clubs put up over 300k in a real strategy filled battle...one that figuratively when completel you would shake their hand and congratulate them on their performance and thank them for bringing out your best...win or lose you’re glad you played. I wish you the best in finding a war game where the opposing club will give you that type of battle.

Message 4 of 4 (615 Views)