Change to video rewards is unfair

by BuzzyCnayl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Change to video rewards is unfair

★★★★ Novice

I feel that the recent change to the watching video ads is unfair, now when you watch the add you have a one in three chance of wasting your time :-(

Message 1 of 5 (747 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Change to video rewards is unfair

EA Staff

Hey @BuzzyCnayl,

Thanks for your report. Can you provide us more details regarding what is happening with your video rewards? Is it similar to what you can find on this post.

If it's the case, this issue should be fixed through the new update of the game. If it's not the same situation, please feel free to respond, and give us more details about it!!

Thanks!

EA_Michel 

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Pensez à accepter les bonnes réponses en tant que solution, et à donner de l'XP aux autres joueurs s'ils vous ont aidé.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (937 Views)

All Replies

EA Staff

Hey @BuzzyCnayl,

Thanks for your report. Can you provide us more details regarding what is happening with your video rewards? Is it similar to what you can find on this post.

If it's the case, this issue should be fixed through the new update of the game. If it's not the same situation, please feel free to respond, and give us more details about it!!

Thanks!

EA_Michel 

Pensez à accepter les bonnes réponses en tant que solution, et à donner de l'XP aux autres joueurs s'ils vous ont aidé.

Message 2 of 5 (938 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Thanks for the link - yes it was that issue and my app has now been updated and looks like it's sorted (although the ships that always wanted 1 to 3 and on rare occasions 4 items are now asking for up to 5 items often, which makes planning much harder!  Don't know if that is part of the latest update?)

Message 3 of 5 (674 Views)

EA Staff

I honestly don't know if it's part of the change, or if it was just a one time bad luck for you. Don't hesitate to reply if you see that this become a trend for you. If it's the case, I'll try to contact the SimCity Buildit Team about this !!

Thanks @BuzzyCnayl!

EA_Michel

Message 4 of 5 (600 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It's happening a lot - I just had one ship come in asking for 10 of one item!
Message 5 of 5 (593 Views)