Re: Cargo Ships Leaving Before I Can Fill Order

by LedZepNut

Original Post

Cargo Ships Leaving Before I Can Fill Order

★★ Novice
Hi

Recently I've noticed the cargo ships leave before I can make everything they need. I'll start the game to finish the rest of the order and it'll be gone, saying the next one is coming in several hours.

I've also notice they take a long time to show up. I'll send a ship off, next one says it'll arrive in 6 hours, then probably 7 hours later I log in and it says there are still 3 or so hours left until the next alone arrives.
Message 1 of 4 (697 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
There is a time limit given on the ship. If you cant fulfill requirements before that, request another ship.
Message 2 of 4 (522 Views)

★★★ Novice

The cargo plane is worse. It doesn't give near enough time when a person has an actual 8 hour job and doesn't have the time when you get home. You can only put so many things in the queue. Farmer market items makes everything difficult to get finished on time

Message 3 of 4 (491 Views)

★ Apprentice
I had a cargo ship that wanted 87 nails. 87! Really? While that isn't a hard order to fulfill, that would require (with 3 production queues) that I check in every 15 minutes for over 7 hours. I passed on that ship.
Message 4 of 4 (462 Views)