Re: Can't rotate landscaping items.

by willowsblood

Original Post

Can't rotate landscaping items.

★★★ Novice

Why cant I rotate landscapes in SimCity Buildit? When you select a landscape there are rotation arrows but they do not work. Does anyone know how to rotate them? Do they supposed to rotate? Or is it not working like it supposed to. Please help.

Message 1 of 4 (1,270 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

i am guessing it would be like the farms & buildings rotations. the landscape needs to either be near a road or sit just right. have you tried to zoom closer to toggle the arrows? hope that helps.

Message 2 of 4 (1,234 Views)

★★★ Novice

Doesn't matter if you place landscapes near roads or not. They do no snap to the roads anyways. When you zoom all the way in it does nothing. I have SimCity Buildit on many devices and it is the same on all. There is another post by someone in general discussion that asks about the same thing. Not being able to rotate thing set from the landscapes tab. So its just not me. I wonder if EA knows the items don't rotate.

Message 3 of 4 (1,228 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@willowsblood-  However to be specific my issue is closer related to the orientation of ponds, lakes and forests. That being said, being directed to a list of commands for rotating said tiles would be just peachy.  (Sorry to piggy-back on your comment/question.)

Message 4 of 4 (796 Views)