Re: Can't restore account

by EA_Aljo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't restore account

★★★ Newbie

I need to restore my ea account. I dont know login and password, but i have psn. Can you check the PSN binding to ea access?

Message 1 of 6 (1,912 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @taezyyy_.

If you have a PSN account, try downloading the FIFA 20 demo. Then, go to Customize > Online Settings > EA Account. You'll see the email address for your EA account there. Then, you can try to change the password as long as you have access to the email on your account.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (1,858 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @taezyyy_.

If you have a PSN account, try downloading the FIFA 20 demo. Then, go to Customize > Online Settings > EA Account. You'll see the email address for your EA account there. Then, you can try to change the password as long as you have access to the email on your account.

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,859 Views)

★★ Novice

I tried this. No dice. The game won't let me get into the ea account. settings

@EA_Aljo wrote:

Hi there, @taezyyy_.

Message 3 of 6 (1,417 Views)

Community Manager

@lTheDarkKnight 

What happens when you try to sign into your account?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,372 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I get a notification that i need to reset my password. When i enter all my emails into the reset password section it says it can’t find my account
Message 5 of 6 (1,359 Views)

Community Manager

@lTheDarkKnight 

It sounds like you might be using the wrong email when resetting the password. It would be best to contact an advisor for assistance with this. To do that, you can message @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (1,326 Views)