Can't put fire out!

by Ashland77

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Can't put fire out!

★★★ Newbie
All my houses and buildings are burning.
I have 2 fire stations and still it seems like I'm missing something.
Help please!!
Message 1 of 6 (7,269 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Can't put fire out!

Champion (Retired)

@Ashland77 wrote:
Help please!!

I've never let mine get that far, but it sounds like your buildings are outside the coverage area of the fire stations.  Touch and hold your finger on one of them until the screen changes color and shows the coverage area.  Either move your residences or add more fire stations to cover what you have.

If this helps resolve your issue, please click accept solution as this may help others with the same issue to find a resolution as well.  XP is appreciated but not required.

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (8,471 Views)

All Replies

Champion (Retired)

@Ashland77 wrote:
Help please!!

I've never let mine get that far, but it sounds like your buildings are outside the coverage area of the fire stations.  Touch and hold your finger on one of them until the screen changes color and shows the coverage area.  Either move your residences or add more fire stations to cover what you have.

If this helps resolve your issue, please click accept solution as this may help others with the same issue to find a resolution as well.  XP is appreciated but not required.

Message 2 of 6 (8,472 Views)

★★★ Newbie
That solved my problem!. Thanks a lot for your help...
Message 3 of 6 (7,211 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Ashland77 wrote:
That solved my problem!. Thanks a lot for your help...

@Ashland77 -- Great, glad to help!  Be sure to click the "Accept Solution" button on any reply that helps you resolve an issue -- it helps other players who may have similar issues in the future to find the same solution, without having to post another thread about it.  Only the OP (that's you!) can do that here.  Meanwhile, if you have any other questions about the game, you know where to find us! Confusedmileyhappy:

Message 4 of 6 (7,178 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do u build fire station they are not on my menus and everything's on fire

Message 5 of 6 (6,138 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @mrssooley,

Don't let your city turn to ashes! You'll find the Firestation under Services (the town hall icon at the bottom)  and under Fire.

Hope that helps.

Message 6 of 6 (6,104 Views)