Can't find clubs using search

by robertgpoole

Original Post

Re: Can't find clubs using search

★★ Novice

@EA_Mai Unfortunately, I'm still not able to find my club.

Yesterday I have got an support feedback and my account is under investigation now.

I guess I know the basically reason. During the last contest I have had several challenges with golden keys again.

I'm playing since 2015. Neither I can expand the land  nor I can use the golden keys for new buildings.

Maybe you will know now what happen with my city.

I was in another city, there was an blue bubble with a key ... it was the last to have 2000.

It would be nice to be able to exchange the golden keys against Sim cash Wink 

My city has been moved and now I must wait. I'm an active player and the developers will find out, that I have earned this amount over a lot of months. I hope I will not stick long here far away from my club. I miss it and the feeling to be helpful.

I will keep you well-informed.

Best regards,

Mayoress of Berta 

Message 21 of 55 (2,724 Views)

★★ Novice

@9b1893bb4f072b01 Can you see a lot of seldom items offered in the world trade market? Have the available clubs around you sometimes members with level 101? In this case you are not alone. I'm here too. By the way, I had recorded my ticket on Monday and got yesterday the first support reply. 

Message 22 of 55 (2,723 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes.  What a strange Sim universe.  Thinking about emptying my trade depot and using this time to increase it storage space.  A real life friend has told my EA has the worst customer service.  So, I expect to be in this limbo another week at least.  I have had no answer to my request yet!

Message 23 of 55 (2,697 Views)

EA app Team

@Salman_dugeb, thanks for that. However, that seems to be your player ID. Can you check if you got a ticket ID in your email when you opened the help request? Thanks in advance!

@Neokati, glad to read support is already taking care of your ticket, yes, please, keep us updated!

Message 24 of 55 (2,678 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Mai I'm so happy. 😂 Just I have got a nice message in my city. After this I was able to search for my club and rejoin.

The support was really fast and successfully in my case. I already had sent my thanks to Felix.😄

Message 25 of 55 (2,520 Views)

EA app Team

Awesome, @Neokati! Enjoy being back with your Club members! Standard smile

-Mai

Message 26 of 55 (2,515 Views)

Can't find old club

★★★ Newbie
I was previously in a lovely Mayors Club but had to be inactive for a period of time due to some personal issues. I am now trying to find my old club and I cannot. I know the name and the presidents town name. Can anyone help me?
Message 27 of 55 (1,443 Views)

Re: Can't find old club

★ Expert

Hi Kaydee,

I sent you a PM that may help. One other thing you can do is contact technical support through the in game help section and they may be able to assist. Good luck.

Message 28 of 55 (1,416 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm hoping you can help me too..

I have experienced the same thing. I think my city was hacked, this will be the 2nd time it has happened....

I have opened x2 cases with ea support - its been over 8-days now, and I am still awaiting a response from the simcity buildit support team - case ids: 357193 & 356897

Message 29 of 55 (2,342 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i have tried everything unistalling and reinstalling updating leaving other clubs and joining new ones and leaving them but i cant search for my friends club called My South Africa i have tried many ways please help

Message 30 of 55 (2,201 Views)