Can't find clubs using search

by robertgpoole

Original Post

Re: Can't find clubs using search

★ Novice

Hi i have the same problem,  my friends club is: Mayor's Mecca  the code is: KQNSCM 

Message 11 of 55 (5,334 Views)

EA app Team

Thanks for sharing the code of the Club you are unable to find, @wolfheartsoul. Were you a member of that Club recently?

@robertgpoole @Salman_dugeb @Flcarv4lho could you try to search for #KQNSCM ? Are you able to find it?

Thanks,

-Mai

Message 12 of 55 (5,323 Views)

★ Novice
No. Can't find it!!
Message 13 of 55 (5,318 Views)

★ Novice
I never was a member before. I searched name and code. Nothing, I also tried some other friends club, and I don't see them
Message 14 of 55 (5,310 Views)

★ Expert

Hi Mai,

Perhaps this is a rotating club (no accusation intended) and they’re full. After working with another city, we found that to be the case and apparently there’s a 2 day waiting period to rejoin. I understand why that’s an advantage to a club, but for the mayor to be “rented” for the price of a chest is beyond my comprehension... Maybe there should be a 2 day wait the 1st time (accidents happen), 30 days the next...but I ramble.

Message 15 of 55 (3,003 Views)

★★ Novice

Hello Mai, I need your help too, please. Yesterday, after the contest, I was away from my club.

I don't know why. 

I'm not able to find my club and have the feeling not to have any connection.

A friend of mine could find the club. Currently a war is running and I know, that I must wait.

They hold my place free and miss me, but I'm afraid not to join the club again.

My support request is still open. What's going wrong?

Message 16 of 55 (2,987 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having this same problem.  Having accidentally left my club, I cannot search for it.  I don’t know the hashtag and the president, who is a Facebook friend, cannot find it.  When he goes to my tp, it looks empty but is not.  I have emailed EA, but they havent responded.  Any advice?  I’m lonely without my game friends.

Message 17 of 55 (2,957 Views)

EA app Team

Thanks for checking, @Salman_dugeb.

@PinnacleValley, I actually thought it could be related to having left the Club recently, but they weren't a member of the Club before so unfortunately waiting doesn't seem it's going to help Frown

@Salman_dugeb and @wolfheartsoul, could you please open a help request ticket from the game and let me know the ticket ID you get so we can take a look?

@Neokati, in your case, could you check if you are able to find the Club now?

@9b1893bb4f072b01, your President should be able to find the hashtag of their Club if they go to the Members list and then press on the i button in the top right corner. Once you know the hashtag, try to search for it Standard smile

Thanks!

-Mai

Message 18 of 55 (2,940 Views)

★★ Novice

We found my club hashtag #NSPF.  Search shows other clubs including those letters, but not Free Market.  I sent EA a help email request #318277 on Oct 30.  Still no reply.

Leaving the club was accidental when I got a new tablet.  I have been playing the game almost since it began.  

Can you look into my request for help?  Please and thanks!

Message 19 of 55 (2,925 Views)

★ Novice
Message 20 of 55 (2,918 Views)