Re: Can’t find My club

by Attitoode

Original Post

Re: Can't find clubs using search

★★★ Newbie

Hi There,

I woke up this morning to a message saying I had left a club, which I had definitely not intentionally.

I cannot find them in the club search and have no ID or facebook friends in common.

The club was Lions Gate and the president was San Bonito.

I would love to get back in so if you could help me out it would be much appreciated?

Thanks!
Mel

Message 41 of 55 (1,430 Views)

Re: Can't find old club

★★ Novice

I have the same problem with my old club.

i leaved them for just one day and now i can‘t find it anymore, not with the name of the club and not with the hashtag...

what can i do...

i also habe the problem that i cant see what one of my facebook friend offers.

when he wanted to sell someting to me i cant see it and otherwise the same.... why???

Message 42 of 55 (1,280 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

i leaved them for just one day and now i can‘t find it anymore, not with the name of the club and not with the hashtag...

what can i do...

when he wanted to sell someting to me i cant see it and otherwise the same.... why???

i waited now more than a week and nothing...

the clubsname: Oberfranken

the hashtag: #SPMMNR

Message 43 of 55 (1,367 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi Mai,

what can i do...

Clubname: Oberfranken

Club Hashtag: #SPMMNR

Message 44 of 55 (1,338 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I'm not 100% sure but if your old club is closed, it won't show up in the searches. Perhaps someone else can verify that. 

Message 45 of 55 (1,338 Views)

★ Guide

As a club president I would like  To know  why a mayor is coming and going. Wé had one that did this after cleaning out our depots. The second  time I did not want him back. It is hard to see what is going on to start with.I would be inclined to close my club if this is his behavior. The depots are for everyone in the club.

Message 46 of 55 (1,319 Views)

★ Expert

Hi 9628077 - from your prior posts I assume your’s is a war focused club and my best guess is you leave the club open so your members or rotating guests can easily return. If I’m incorrect I apologize, but based on this assumption the question becomes is it worth the risk of losing depot items to accommodate the return of members and guests? My suggestion for what it’s worth is to pose the question to your team when all are present and come to a consensus. After all these individuals that come in and harvest your depot items are simply preparing for the next war for their real club.

I recommend you close your club and at least you can take a quick look when someone applies...it is amazing what you can tell about a mayor from just the way they build their city. Good luck.

Message 47 of 55 (1,303 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there, Mayors @mel_obrien and @voestler1988.

Let's see if we can get you guys seeing your respective clubs again. Do you know if the clubs were in war at the time you were trying to search for them?

Would you also happen to know anyone who can send you a club invitation if you wished to rejoin the club? Sometimes that can help if you can't find it in a search.

Arrenai Cat

Did you receive an awesome, helpful response? Thumbs up +XP!

Was your issue resolved by a great post? :eahigh_file: Accept as Solution

ASK. ANSWER. LEVEL UP.

Message 48 of 55 (1,221 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi guys, I'm having the same problem. I was VP of my club and now I cant find them using the club name or hashtag.

When I type the hashtag into the search it says no club matches the criteria?

Your help getting me back would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Message 49 of 55 (911 Views)

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 50 of 55 (868 Views)