Can't build omega homes

by Pavithranayyanar

Original Post

Can't build omega homes

★★★ Newbie

I have reached level 30 and have neo mall but I cant built omega homes....it says finish your cities of tomorrow tutorial first...what to do???

Message 1 of 9 (3,207 Views)

Re: Can't build omega homes

Champion (Retired)

@Pavithranayyanar 

We're you able to resolve this issue?

Peace

Message 2 of 9 (2,908 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Pavithranayyanar  Have you finished the tutorial?

Message 3 of 9 (2,867 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem did you solve this? Help me pls

Message 4 of 9 (2,613 Views)

★ Expert

@sughry I believe the first step to assistance would be to review @cricket4103 ‘s question immediately below and confirm whether you have or not. This normally is the issue. Good luck.

Message 5 of 9 (2,589 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@cricket4103 Hey, I have the same issue. I cannot find cities of tomorrow tutorial. I have built the first neo mall. Now I cannot delete it or upgrade it further. Any help would be appreciated
Message 6 of 9 (2,331 Views)

★★ Novice
I have got the same problem, I’ve built a lots of omega homes, I’ve competed the tutorial years ago, so I already got the neoBank and everything about omega but one day while trying to place a new sea build, I got a bug and the game crashed and got reset some things as the neo/omega feature , 2 side country closed and now I’m unable to build more neo home or collect simoleon neo from one side country.. cause it say that o have to build the neoBank that is already installed in the main city... what to do?
Message 7 of 9 (2,088 Views)

★ Expert

@imTimetraveler  You probably want to address this issue with technical support through the in game help section and report your issue. Just click on the emblem of the crossed screwdriver and wrench located in the upper right hand side underneath simcash and select help. Many can theorize what happened but they are the only ones that can address the issue. Good luck.

Message 8 of 9 (2,077 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I had same issue. But got looking and if open up the main tab with fire ,water, parks ,ect. Click on drones if still red and it will turn green and build the small drone base then can build the 3 omega homes. 👍 your welcome. 

Message 9 of 9 (1,547 Views)