Re: Build challange gone

by AardappelFCU

Original Post

Build challange gone

★★★ Newbie

Since this morning, al the progres in the building challenge is gone. Every player has lost his point, and the challenge i was doing is also gone. 

Verry frustrating will it was a hard one and i was halfway.

In my club there are more player with the problem.

Is there a fix for it?.

Yours sincerly,

Dennis

Message 1 of 9 (1,022 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@AardappelFCU 

The Streak Challenges are new but from what I understand if you select the assignment right under "Streak 0/4" you must complete that Streak assignment Soccer ball plus 3 more "Streak" assignments (not shown until first is complete) within the allotted time. In your screenshot its 24 hours. After the 4 assignments are complete you will collect bonus Plumbob Points. As far as I can tell, if you begin a Streak and only complete 1/4, 2/4, 3/4, you will lose the points for the assignments completed.

Basically, if you choose the assignment on the top line you have elected to do the Streak.

You can opt out of Streak assignments by never choosing the top-line task.

This is my understanding and I hope its helpful.

*Anyone, please feel free to explain further.

Wishing Peace and Happiness to ALL Mayors and Sims.✌

Message 2 of 9 (1,002 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@never2old2game I understand it. I was doing challenges already for quit some time. But al proges has gone, the challenge i was playing and had 1,5 day to complete al gone.
Message 3 of 9 (990 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@AardappelFCU 

Sorry I misunderstood your concern, and I'm so sorry you lost your progress.

Have you contacted the in-game support/help desk yet and submitted a ticket? If not, I would suggest doing so. Only they can compensate you for such a loss.

Good Luck!

Message 4 of 9 (975 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@never2old2game No problem, the pictures are in another languis, the help desk said to make a topic here on Twitter. But i can't be thw only one Who notiched it. As i said in the war club another member has it
Message 5 of 9 (973 Views)

★ Expert

@AardappelFCU  I’m a little  confused on what you’re communicating. @never2old2game shared excellent information concerning the streak challenge which appeared to be highlighted in one of your screen shots. There are quite a few challenges so I’m going to try to address the balance…last weeks CoM ended Monday and this weeks CoM began this morning; the weekly challenge with the aqueducts included in the prizes ended at the beginning of this week’s  CoM and the latest design challenge ended earlier and is in the voting process.

If your club members have completed challenges in this week’s CoM, you will need to contact technical support through the in game help section and report the issue. I hope this helps…good luck.

Message 6 of 9 (960 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Overal i'm trying to score the roman building. There for you must do assingments. 

Besides that you have the megalopilis competition. And yesterday everybody had a score in the thousands. Me to, but this morning it was al gone. 

I also was doing a assingment, with 1,5 day to go. And that also is gone. I have in deed New challenges, but if you have some hour work in one it is frustating thats it is gone.

Or did i complitly missed that a time.peruod ended yesterday. Playing again after a long time   

Message 7 of 9 (946 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@AardappelFCU 

As @PinnacleValley stated:

The new weekly Contest of Mayors has begun. (Scores were reset about 7 hours ago.)

The Pink Plumbob Event Track has ended.

Season 15 Mayor's Pass has 25+ days remaining.

The Design Challenge is now in the voting phase.

I apologize if I'm still misunderstanding. I just want to try and understand and help.

Message 8 of 9 (929 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Oke missed that, was full focused on getting the 2500 points and planning to produce the nesessery product that i missed that.

Message 9 of 9 (927 Views)