Both my kids cities deleted after today's update

by ppucci

Original Post

Both my kids cities deleted after today's update

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Please help. My kids cities were wiped out after today's (6/20/2018) update. What's wrong with EA to push an update that does that????

They didn't have it saved in the cloud, it was all on their Amazon Fire tablets. Please help retrieve their cities.

Their cities are still visible from my city (we are on the same Mayor Club) so please let me know how I can help you help me retrieve their cities. 

Message 1 of 8 (1,447 Views)

Re: Both my kids cities deleted after today's update

★★★★★ Newbie
Something similar happened to me. I went to reinstall the program, after doing the annoying intro tutorial, and tried to connect to the saved program and got a popup message "hello mayor! Something truly epic awaits! To gain access to new buildings, connect to the internet and restart the game to download the missing content." Clearly I've connected to the internet, I've uninstalled and reinstalled the program three times, and still getting the same popup. It won't even let me get to the tutorial in case I wanted to just start over from the beginning, just a green quit button
Message 2 of 8 (1,404 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Exactly the same here. Very annoying. Still waiting for an answer
Message 3 of 8 (1,275 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Could get my city back by miracle this morning, after going through the tutorial and login to my Google play account. It didn't work before this morning, but don't know what has changed.
Message 4 of 8 (1,251 Views)

★★★ Novice

Their cities are art Amazon tablets, no Google Play account

Message 5 of 8 (1,243 Views)

★ Novice
I don't think they can get their cities back even though you can see their cities from your phone. The same happens to me, unless they had done a backup for their city they can't get them back, I wish they could fix this.
Message 6 of 8 (1,219 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yep another lost game here too! The summer update sent my game into this epic awaiting quit mode   Previously i had waited for the next update and things would be better. Not this time .The fall update came in an the epic quit is still happening. I have tried all the suggestions in this thread and others to no avail. running fire tablet. 

Message 7 of 8 (994 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Have you tried un installing and reinstwlling the apps? That may work

Edit: Have you contacted EA in any way, shape or form?

Message 8 of 8 (955 Views)