Ad Rewards Broken

by slackerjunk

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Ad Rewards Broken

★★★ Newbie
For a couple of days now I've been seeing these empty rewards for watching an ad, and I always "pick" the box with nothing in it. What's going on?!
Message 1 of 9 (2,166 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Ad Rewards Broken

EA Staff

Hey everybody,

I've been in relation with the SimCity Buildit Team, and it seems like the issue has been fixed through the new update of the game. If you didn't update your game yet, please look for the game in the Google Play, or in the App Store of your phone, and press the update button. 

It should be good to go. If you don't have access to the update yet, please wait a little longer for it to be available, and it should solve this issue.

Thanks for your patience guys!

EA_Michel

* Je ne réponds pas aux messages privés *

Pensez à accepter les bonnes réponses en tant que solution, et à donner de l'XP aux autres joueurs s'ils vous ont aidé.

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (2,270 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie
Been having this issue for the past 2 weeks. Anyone?
Message 2 of 9 (2,079 Views)

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hi @SLICKR392v2 and @slackerjunk,

Please make sure that you have linked your city to your Facebook/Google Play/Game Center account and try the following:

Clear the browser cache on your device. If you're not sure how, here's are some useful articles that covers the main browsers used on:

-Android devices: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache-on-an-Android

-iOS devices: http://www.wikihow.com/Clear-Your-Browser's-Cache-on-an-iPhone

-Amazon devices: http://www.technipages.com/kindle-fire-clear-browser-cache-history-or-cookies 

After clearing your cache, reboot your device (ie turn it off then turn it on again!)

Also, check to see if you have any Operating System updates for your phone. The exact steps can vary from device to device, but generally it's a case of checking your menus: Settings > About Phone > System Update or Settings > General > Software Updates > Install Now

Jason.png
Message 3 of 9 (1,982 Views)

EA Staff

Hi @slackerjunk

Thanks for reporting this issue. The studio seems to be aware of this situation and is working on it. Let's hope this will be fixed really soon. 

Thanks!

EA_Michel

Pensez à accepter les bonnes réponses en tant que solution, et à donner de l'XP aux autres joueurs s'ils vous ont aidé.

Message 4 of 9 (1,960 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I was having the same issue, but it has been solved after unlocking the Dr. Vu Tower. 

Maybe is because that black circles should be items to Vu Tower, but since the Tower is not active yet the rewards are shown that way. 

Message 5 of 9 (1,950 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, not solved after all. Was a coincidence that empty rewards didn't appear for a while. 

Message 6 of 9 (1,915 Views)

EA Staff

Hey everybody,

I've been in relation with the SimCity Buildit Team, and it seems like the issue has been fixed through the new update of the game. If you didn't update your game yet, please look for the game in the Google Play, or in the App Store of your phone, and press the update button. 

It should be good to go. If you don't have access to the update yet, please wait a little longer for it to be available, and it should solve this issue.

Thanks for your patience guys!

EA_Michel

Message 7 of 9 (2,271 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Which update do you mean? I'm still seeing the issue, but haven't had an update since Feb 5th...
Message 8 of 9 (1,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The problem still exists.   Watch complete ad, and received no reward.  Happening frequently.  Very frustrating.

Message 9 of 9 (268 Views)