Re: 700 Sim Cash just disappeared!

by DEESTOWN

Original Post

700 Sim Cash just disappeared!

★★★★ Novice

I logged out of the game with 963 sim cash and when I logged back in next day there was only 223 in sim cash. I contacted the support in game and they replied with all of the reasons why this could occur. None of them applied. I did not buy anything in game. I do a force shut down of all programs before turning my tablet off. I do not play on any other device. I have over 2 gigs of space for the game to save. None of my other stats had changed, same simoleans, same population, same experience. In game support basically told me too bad so sad sucks to be you. All they sent me was 50 sim cash. This is the in game cash you spend money to get. In my opinion this amounts to nothing more than theft.  So I warn everyone to think twice before spending money in an EA game. I'm sure the response I get for this here will be something I cannot produce like a screescreen showing the before and after results as I had no reason to suspect this was going to happen, or fluff me off to some one else where they can hide their response. 

Message 1 of 13 (2,152 Views)

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 2 of 13 (2,074 Views)

★ Apprentice
Happens to me too! I thought I was the only one!!
Message 3 of 13 (1,970 Views)

★ Apprentice
Happens to me too! I thought it was just me!!
Message 4 of 13 (1,969 Views)

★ Apprentice
Happens to me too!! I thought it was just me!!
Message 5 of 13 (1,968 Views)

★ Apprentice
I have lost Simcash several times! I contact EA they give me a fraction of what I lost after asking a bunch of stuff that doesn't apply to me. I am not spending a dime more and will probably quit the game at this point
Message 6 of 13 (1,934 Views)

★★ Novice
If they only send a small courtesy credit (50 simcash) would it make sense to file 4 complaints on different days to therefore recoup 200 simcash, per se?
Message 7 of 13 (1,854 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I post 500 SimCash!
Message 8 of 13 (1,788 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I lost 500 SimCash.
Message 9 of 13 (1,786 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have lost exactly 1000 sim cash on three different occasions, all for the same reason:  I accidently hit the option to trade 1000 cash for 68,000 because 1) I opened that window by accident, and 2) The X to close that window was partially out of view and when i tried to click it, it made the purchase instead of closing that window.  The first time this happened, i contacted support and the tech was sympathetic.  I was refunded about 250 cash, which the guy said was the most he could do.  the other two times, i was told that there was nothing they could do.  Now that I have  two maxis manors and no longer need large amounts of sim cash, i just make sure I stay under 1000.  

Message 10 of 13 (1,752 Views)