Re: 60002.1006.999 - My City is Gone!

by NP13

Original Post

★ Apprentice

No change on my city still a mess I’ve not played as don’t see the point.

I doubt everything will return so I’m looking at retiring from the game.

Message 41 of 109 (1,768 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Nothing to update on my end. I last heard from support Thursday so I'll contact them again either tomorrow or Thursday asking for an update. I've quit playing until this gets fixed, I hope it will be. Very disappointed as I've played since the beginning and I miss my club friends.

Message 42 of 109 (1,743 Views)

★ Apprentice

Latest from support my city will not be returned to where it was before there error 😡😡😡😡😡

Message 43 of 109 (1,693 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Wow! I'm so sorry to hear that Buster. Maybe try submitting a new support ticket or ask to be elevated to a higher level of support? It's not right for them to do nothing, both sides lose.

Message 44 of 109 (1,654 Views)

★ Apprentice

After 11 days of tickets and emails and support requests, they’ve informed me of the same thing. Despite previously acknowledging this was a technical issue on their part, EA’s “expert” has wrongly determined I was somehow cheating.

This is apparently rampant — EA is just killing off innocent cities saying they’re cheating. 

Here’s one of many threads:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/SimCity-BuildIt-General/EA-you-haven-t-fixed-your-bugged-cheat-detecting-a...

I’m continuing to send in ticket requests. I have too much time and real money (over $5100 in passes and offers purchased since June 2021) in this game.  I have never cheated nor broke any rules. 

@EA — this is so shameful and wrong. All I want is my city back and to go on playing the game I’ve come to love. If that’s not possible, I’m asking for my money back. Frown

—————-

Prabhat Ranjan (SimCity BuildIt)

Jul 7, 2022, 11:25 GMT+3

Greetings Mayor,

Thank you for waiting.

I would like to say that expert found you were cheating so he denied to restore the city to regular server.

I hope you will understand.

Have a nice day!

Message 45 of 109 (1,644 Views)

★ Apprentice

That’s the same guy on my case 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Message 46 of 109 (1,637 Views)

★ Apprentice

I’m continuing to submit tickets until this can hopefully be resolved. Seems this support person is taking the easy way out and not actually helping. 

Message 47 of 109 (1,631 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same deal here, supposedly investigating for over a week and have not heard anything back.

I spent over $1400 in disaster cards that are now gone. This amount does not include all other in game purchases which are also gone.

I was removed from my cluband am not able to join again.

we were at the end of a battle we were winning. I think maybe the other team complained we were cheaters which we are not. I spent a lot of time and money to build up my disasters, over two years.

I requested a refund and if I do not get it I will dispute with my credit card company. I feel my purchases have been stolen. Very disappointing

Message 48 of 109 (1,617 Views)

★★★ Novice

The data of my friends' cities has been initialized. And they were sent to NI.

We contacted the help desk but haven't got any results yet.

How is your situation?

Message 49 of 109 (1,515 Views)

★ Apprentice

I was back on the main server this morning.  Was able to rejoin my team, and a couple hours later we started a war.  I then went to the disaster collections (which was reset to zero) and used the small amount of cards and keys EA restored to my account.  Then it was immediately back to naughty island, where I currently sit.  I did get this email this morning:

-----

Prakhar (SimCity BuildIt)

Jul 11, 2022, 17:36 GMT+3

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. My name is Prakhar and I will be the agent assisting you today.

I’m stepping in to let you know I’ve followed this conversation since the beginning, and found that post server issue caused the loss in your city's progress which is indeed upsetting despite putting so much efforts, valuable time & hard earned money. We certainly don't like to see our players upset, and make every attempt to resolve the issue in a timely manner with best possible resolution.

Yes, I'd agree to what previous representatives have informed that few of the other players have also experienced the same. Therefore, we have gathered all these reports and forward it to the concerned team for further investigation.

Please be assured, your case details have already been passed on to the same team who are currently reviewing this matter. Due the similar number of contacts we've received for such issues, it's taking a bit more time to investigate the source which as a result can also mean that there is a delay in us coming back to you.

I would advise you and will really appreciate if you'll wait for some time, since this has been reported and they're currently investigating this matter.

We will reach out to you as soon as we receive an update regarding this ongoing issue.

Your understanding, patience & cooperation will be highly appreciated during this time.

SimCity BuildIt
http://help.ea.com/en/simcity/simcity-buildit/ 
Message 50 of 109 (1,507 Views)