18'hours waiting for new item in your airport.

by Sasber

Original Post

18'hours waiting for new item in your airport.

★ Apprentice
If you have a airport you can collectie special items for your Tokio residents. The problem is it takes 18hours for 1 special item. So to make a Tokio skyscraper it takes at least 90 hours of your patiente or a lot of money. So the fun is out of the game.
Message 1 of 7 (1,197 Views)

18 hour waiting time for airport items. I have been censoren by EA for this item

★ Apprentice
If you have a airport you can collectie special items for your Tokio residents. The problem is it takes 18hours for 1 special item. So to make a Tokio skyscraper it takes at least 90 hours of your patiente or a lot of money. So the fun is out of the game.
Message 2 of 7 (1,165 Views)

Re: 18 hour waiting time for airport items. I have been censoren by EA for this

★ Guide

It could be more as some upgrades will ask for more items.

I want a Japanese neighborhood but it's going to take forever to place and upgrade 30 RZs :/

Message 3 of 7 (1,153 Views)

Re: 18'hours waiting for new item in your airport.

★★★ Novice

Agreed. This is way too long a wait to be able to buy items.

Message 4 of 7 (1,149 Views)

★ Apprentice
I agree this would take too long. You need one item for every upgrade, making it so much more difficult. Then there are also three kinds of the new item. Cat, lantern and a bonsai tree. No one is going to sell them on the market because you need every one in order to make a Japanese district.
Message 5 of 7 (992 Views)

★★ Novice

AGREEE!!!!....

Im trying to build 3 Tokyo Buildings but ask for a LOT of items and all the 3 buildings ask for a diferent special ITEM! LuckyCat, Bonsai and Lamp!!!
U_U

Message 6 of 7 (983 Views)

★★ Novice
Same here. Items are too rare and take too long to get. Plus, the item I'm stuck on (Lantern) may not even be awarded on my next Tokyo flight. I'm just going to scrap my building (AGAIN), sell off the remaining special items for Tokyo and Paris and stick to the standard buildings until I get bored with the game.
Message 7 of 7 (571 Views)