war club strategy

by borboor

Original Post

Re: war club strategy

★★★★★ Newbie

Sim City needs to fix this problem of clubs staying bubbled. It's so lame, it's not a war then, it's just cowardly hiding to win. Takes the fun out of the game. It's happening to our club every other war now that we are higher up in rankings.

Message 11 of 33 (3,402 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It really happens every second war and pretty much every time with low member clubs. Last war the other club got the lead and they all stay bubbled for the last 18 hours and they won. How is that supposed to be fun?  People are leaving this game because of this. I don't understand why is fixing this problem taking so long. Common EA do something about it. 

Message 12 of 33 (3,367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I agree with you 100% it totally pisses me off too as soon as they get in from they stay in the blue like weak cowards even worse is when they have like 18 or 20 players to your 10 or 15 and it’s only 5 of your players playing to there 15.

I think the dome should be brought in the war shop and only in use for 30 mins, It’s not good game play let alone spiteful. 

I mean if your not capable on being a good sportsman don’t play. It just ruins the enjoyment for everyone they play against to where no one will bother playing eventually. Leave the game to the cheats and the rich they kill everything that has passion.

Message 13 of 33 (3,313 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Rubbish people work or live in a real world. We can’t all be born into money and sit around all day gaming. 

Message 14 of 33 (3,314 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bravo 👏🏼 well said my thoughts exactly

Message 15 of 33 (3,316 Views)

★ Expert

I absolutely agree with you...they call it a strategy - I call it a programming error that EA failed to identify prior to release and egotistically refuses to address. We were in a war this week with a team from Quebec (for the 2nd time) that fought the entire war regardless of being behind and we don’t hide (win or lose) so it was great...everyone in our club and I suspect their’s had a great time. We’ve had some that just drug on forever because folks refuse to participate in what they signed up for and they still lost.

Respectfully EA if you won’t except that you have a glitch then recognize that this is one of the most ill thought out concepts any game developer would include and you should take Immediate corrective action...it’s like if someone decided to take passing out of Madden or use a deflated ball in FIFA (when you do this I expect royalties). At a minimum offer 2 options, elect to play with a bubble or without one.

Message 16 of 33 (3,290 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Sometimes you find someone who will attack you back and you can build an armory.
Message 17 of 33 (3,195 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Yes how?
Message 18 of 33 (3,198 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It should be time limited. It dulls the war and the game in general.
Message 19 of 33 (3,005 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Just the opportunity to stay under the shield makes the game interesting. As a result, the strategy must be much more sophisticated. It is not only important to score as many points as possible, but also to decide when to go out of the shield and when not. It should stay that way, that the club with the better strategy wins and not the one who invests the most time to attack. I can not see anything unfair in the strategy of 'Staying under the shield'.

Message 20 of 33 (2,992 Views)