variety in tokyo town skyscrapers

by destiny284

Original Post

variety in tokyo town skyscrapers

★★★★★ Novice

I now have 3 fully upgraded tokyo town skyscrapers, and they all look the same (it's the Hashimoto Tower).
I was wondering whether it's just bad luck or is there really just one kind of tokyo skyscraper? I think I have seen different ones when visiting other cities. 

It's kind of dissapointing, since it takes a lot of tokyo town items to upgrade a zone to a full skyscraper...

Message 1 of 39 (7,208 Views)

Re: variety in tokyo town skyscrapers

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

I have four fully upgraded towers - two Hashimoto Towers and two Fujita Towers.  It looks like Daniel has four different styles, but I haven't gotten them yet so I'm not sure what their names are.

Message 2 of 39 (7,164 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have three high end skyscrapers.  Two Fujita's and a Mori Tower.

Message 3 of 39 (7,155 Views)

★ Guide

I believe Daniel has maxed out Tokyo RZs from standard to luxurious zones, that's why he has more variety. I only spawned 6 luxurious ones.

However I intend to keep the rest of my Tokyo RZs smaller (T1 to T5), so I'll go for premium and luxurious.

Message 4 of 39 (7,077 Views)

★★★ Novice

I've just finished #9 but all i got is Mori Tower, Hashimoto Tower and Fujita Tower.

I'm sure that Daniel has four different styles of Tokyo Town skyscrapers. Does anyone has build the missing one or knows the name of it?

Message 5 of 39 (6,849 Views)

★ Guide
Cpipek u didn't even bother to read one reply above urs... if u did u would know the answer to ur question.
Message 6 of 39 (6,843 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
There are 8 different Tokyo Town towers that I have seen, I have built 11 so far and have 5 of them, I don't have Daniels odd one yet, the seventh is relatively common the 8th I have only seen once. I am building a total of 34 TT towers, hopefully I get all 8. I will post some pics and a video if I do and no one beats me to it.

The two I have so far that have not been mentioned are the Nishimura and the Yamamoto towers. Good luck and happy building Standard smile
Message 7 of 39 (6,594 Views)

★ Guide

Daniel has premium/standard RZs. Most people do only luxurious RZs.

Message 8 of 39 (6,578 Views)

★ Guide
Very true, I had to move things around so I could get a spot to make standard & premium homes, I was set up for luxury everywhere. I will build a few standard towers then move everything back, I am just hoping to get all 8 towers. Cheers
Message 9 of 39 (6,551 Views)

★★★ Novice
I recently built an Abe Tower (premium). It is the one that faces Fujita Tower in Daniel's city. I hope I can get at least one of each too. I have way too many Fujitas. Gave up on the luxury towers because I have 5 out of 6 lux towers are Fujita.
Message 10 of 39 (6,514 Views)