Re: simcity buildit game is cluttered, suggestion here

by SumthnWckd

Original Post

simcity buildit game is cluttered, suggestion here

★★★★★ Apprentice

The clipboards, epic building project flag and material requests are making city littered with icons.  For example, I do not want to build or add the Eiffel tower; I do not want to build the Vu tower and the clipboards are in my way lol.  I am getting along fine without the Vu tower.  I do not want or plan to go to War.

There are also too many markers of notifications on sides of the screen too.  There was at one time a one time pop up menu and small icon to read notifications and now it's gone.

It is bad enough the oversized icons show that I am in middle of constructing a new building.  I cannot take screenshot on my small tablet to show it.

I think there are some people who might agree to my suggestion and if so put your hands up to vote under this thread lol.

It would be nice to just look at my city without markers all over.  Please game programmers fix it?  Thanks in advance.

Message 1 of 2 (392 Views)

Re: simcity buildit game is cluttered, suggestion here

★★★ Novice

I agree with this user. I have SimCity on computer and enjoyed the building of a successful citu. When I saw the whole war thing I was highly dissapointed. Another good game that promotes hostilities between people. I was hoping for something more along the lines of uniting people to help one another. In my week of play so far I have come across many cities that appear to be for nothing but fighting. I have refused to buy anything from those cities for that fact. I expect this game to end for me soon, just because of the "war" feature. Where is the peace?

Imagine Whirled Peas

Message 2 of 2 (379 Views)