by KeepCalmNancy

Original Post

payment dispute

★★★★★ Newbie

I had been charged Php105+ instead of Php44.72 for the Pocketful of SimCash 4

SimCity BuildIt in-app purchase on my MASTERCARD last 4digits# 2443

Order number: GPA.1360-8321-7110-93333
Order date: Jan 9, 2016 6:00:44 PM PHT.

I dont want to know why but I want my money back. Refund me the excessive charges please. Thank you.

Message 1 of 6 (980 Views)

Re: payment dispute

Community Manager

@gixthreat

Please make contact with an EA Game Advisor for assistance. Click the following link to get started: http://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/?category=demo-beta

For help on how to contact an Advisor please use this link: http://answers.ea.com/t5/EA-Help-Beta/How-to-contact-a-Game-Advisor-using-the-new-EA-Help-page/td-p/...

barry.png
Message 2 of 6 (972 Views)

★★ Apprentice

OMgosh I'm seriously going to lose my mind with EA!!!! If I can't find A WAY TO CONTACT someone, I am going to dispute my charges with my own bank!!! This is ABSURD! You provide links to contact people that ultimately takes you back to the same routing system that gets you absolutely NOWHERE!

Message 3 of 6 (689 Views)

★ Expert

@KeepCalmNancy  Please keep calm Nancy (sorry, I couldn’t help myself)...with the COVID-19 situation I believe they may be working on an adjusted schedule and may not be there on the weekend. Assuming the situation just occurred in the last couple of days, I would followup with them tomorrow. If that doesn’t work I’m guessing you’ll hear something once the bank makes contact. Take a deep breath and enjoy the weekend.

Message 4 of 6 (679 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Funny that the nickname only stemmed from using EA/Origin games!! Should give you a bit of insight as to how frustrating it is to deal with these people!! And follow up with them?? How??? I can't even get access to emailing, chatting, or phoning them! Give me a break! Obviously they have a HUGE issue with customer service, otherwise these forums wouldn't be 90% associated with it!

Message 5 of 6 (674 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@KeepCalmNancy wrote:

Funny that the nickname only stemmed from using EA/Origin games!! Should give you a bit of insight as to how frustrating it is to deal with these people!! And follow up with them?? How??? I can't even get access to emailing, chatting, or phoning them! Give me a break! Obviously they have a HUGE issue with customer service, otherwise these forums wouldn't be 90% associated with it!

Hi @KeepCalmNancy - Could you please give me a little more info so I can help you contact the correct people? Did you have an unwanted charge while playing SimCity BuildIt? With what game or service are you having an issue? What country are you in? (different countries & language support have different times that they are open)

Message 6 of 6 (613 Views)