Re: new region SimCity buildit

by 101sonja

Original Post

new region SimCity buildit

★★★ Novice

In my capital and the regions there is almost no space left. I wish there comes new regions soon.

Message 1 of 5 (807 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @101sonja

Thanks for posting. Are we talking about a 6th region? What kind of new region would you love to see? 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 5 (668 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_LannaI think the current five regions have already contain major geomorphic types. So can we do it a little bit differently, such as a Future theme of cyberpunk related to Omega, or an Ancient theme related to medieval buildings?

Message 3 of 5 (653 Views)

★ Guide

Yes we would love to see a 6th region!! But please make sure we get taxes from regions as well, it’s very difficult to keep building when regions provide no taxes at all.

Message 4 of 5 (577 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes we are talking about a 6th region. It is not so importend for me how it looks like it's importend to have more space. And I agree it would be nice to get taxes from the regions.

Message 5 of 5 (568 Views)