Re: looking for brickell bay or someone from MegaWarHeads

by PinnacleValley

Original Post

looking for brickell bay or someone from MegaWarHeads

★★★★★ Novice

It's Avi, i need to talk to someone from the club!

Message 1 of 6 (839 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @avimileth!

If you are trying to reach someone on your club, you should use the in-game chat. 

Have fun! Wink 

Jane

Message 2 of 6 (737 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

obviously I couldn't contact them through the chat, why else would I be looking for them here!? -facepalm-

@AHQ_Jane wrote:

Hey @avimileth!

If you are trying to reach someone on your club, you should use the in-game chat. 

Have fun! Wink 

Jane

Message 3 of 6 (674 Views)

★ Expert

avimileth,

Come on man give her a break, I’m guessing this is her 2nd week in this role and she’s trying to help. No need to be disrespectful. As my memory serves, you had the same issue back in November...root cause then is most likely the root cause now. Good luck.

Message 4 of 6 (662 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

wow you have a good memory! but no I was not being disrespectful and no it wasn't the same issue again, it was just that i went back to my hometown and forgot to bring my tablet and i wanted to let them know i was gonna be inactive, i ended up downloading the game on my mom's phone XD anyway...

ps, i'm a girl

Message 5 of 6 (656 Views)

★ Expert

Hi avimileth,

I apologize for calling you a man (had a 50/50 shot and lost the coin toss, again) and I’m glad it’s under different circumstances. The reason I said anything was your response came across a little harsher than intended and it’s good to know that was not the intent, I apologize for my misread as well (2 for 2 tonight).I wish you much success and good luck finding your club.

Take care.

Pinn

Message 6 of 6 (645 Views)