Re: Please help with signature-collecting. Help her city being accidentally bann

by PinnacleValley

Original Post

Re: Please help with signature-collecting. Help her city being accidentally bann

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@pcrnroo3I didn't read it all but it still seems a lot of people don't understand one gets banned for either winning too much or using that won simcash. I have witnessed multiple cases. No cheating for certain as some has got back to normal servers.

People saying winning continuously is somehow hard have no clue what they are talking about.

I know low level peeps who win every time. I'm at lvl99 and have won more times then I remember at this lvl even I haven't been there so long.

In all I have won few hundred thousand of simcash in all my time if I have to guess.

Edit. Don't know the facts so not taking any side on this case.

PS just getting legendary chest every week gives one 6240 simcash a year and if one does his/her share the clubs aren't hard to find.

Message 31 of 63 (4,215 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

@PenakynaThank you for your reply.

I don't understand the detailed nuances because English is not my native language. I'm sorry if I don't understand you very well.

Was her city banned because she earned too much cash in the contest? If so, it would be very sad.

I will continue to do my best to negotiate so that she can return to a normal server.

Message 32 of 63 (1,025 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

I also sent a screenshot of the contest results, but the problem persists. She is still banned.
I'm at a loss, but close the thread once. Thank you to everyone who responded.

Message 33 of 63 (932 Views)

★★ Guide
@pcrnroo3 I'm very sorry for you if you didn't breach any rules!

You won't be getting any support from so called bot army at EAs but if you use few I they'll probably listen you for a day or so.

I have proved I know what I'm doing and have helped them too much to get this kind of treatment back.

In short; EA has no clue of anything but the bank accounts. If the incomes go up no banning of cheaters needed but few too good fair players is good to ban for profit.

People don't even try to win if someone wins almost everytime but if not cheating it shouldn't be ones problem
Message 34 of 63 (890 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Penakyna Thank you for your comment.
We are of course not cheating.
It's ridiculous to cheat for at most 10,000 SimCash. I myself have won numerous megalopolis leagues (my city level is 65). Winning a contest in my daughter's city is easy. If I care about how to choose assignments, she can easily earn about 40,000 points. And she has won the Megalopolis League many times. There is no need to cheat.

I've been complaining of innocence over the last 20 days. However, EA says, "BANing an automated program means cheating."
On the other hand, when an acquaintance inquired, "it was EA's misunderstanding that her city cheated," EA said.

What happens to my daughter's city if the EA believes in automated programs? Of course we are not cheating.
Message 35 of 63 (867 Views)

Proof that she didn't have to cheat

★★★★ Apprentice
The thread I wrote a few hours ago was gone. It may have been erased by mistake. We apologize for not replying to those who responded.
Will post again.

Proof of absence is virtually impossible. Since I knew that, I wanted to show the cash acquisition ability to EA to show that I did not have to cheat.
The following text was sent to EA. EA advised me to post on this forum.
What do you guys think about this method?

--

We really want her account back.
But you still doubt us.
So I'll show you how easy it is to earn SimCash in a contest, so can you give me her account back?

1. We create a new account.
2. We will let you know the ID. Monitor new accounts as much as you want to monitor.
3. We earn Sim Cash in contests, wars and club challenges.
4. If you see that your new account's sim cache exceeds a certain amount*, you should move her account to a regular server.
*When we have earned about 7,000 SimCash, please judge that we have the ability to obtain SimCash in the contest. It takes too long to earn 13000 SimCash.

Could you do the above?
You might think we'll earn SimCash with a new account and play with it.
But for us, new accounts are no substitute for her account.
The desired card may not appear in the War Store.
Immediately after Shield Buster was released, I think there were many opportunities for Shield Buster cards to appear in the War Store. Since the situation is different from that time, I think it's difficult to reach level 5 of Shield Buster like her account.
And for her, her account is a city with the feeling that she has been playing for over a year.

We attest to our ability. Please return her account.
Message 36 of 63 (1,127 Views)

★ Expert

@Penakyna  I understand your position, but as you know not everyone who claims to have been cheated has been and likewise not everyone who claims to be innocent is. Sometimes the evidence is just overwhelming regardless of how hard they try to spin it.

You are correct, EA’s focus is on profit (as it should be). However the individual(s) responsible to oversee that the subcontractors are fulfilling their obligation (ie: addressing the cheating & hacking issues) to insure long term profitability and customer satisfaction is(are) far from meeting expectations. 

Message 37 of 63 (861 Views)

Re: Proof that she didn't have to cheat

★ Expert

@pcrnroo3  Based on the evidence you provided in your previous posts and after the company completed an exhaustive investigation and determined hacking tools were used...it’s time to accept the simple fact that you must start again. I shared in your previous thread “your method of gameplay is an at risk approach” and your suggestion to show how easy it is to make 7k simcash kind of supports my observation.

Based on everything I read and the actions taken leads me to a simple question...if she didn’t have to cheat, why did she? Perhaps the focus should be on correcting that behavior and simply moving on.

Message 38 of 63 (1,102 Views)

★★ Guide
@PinnacleValley Just saying I just s while ago i used all my simcash on SB. I now have 6876 simcash from winning it
Message 39 of 63 (1,113 Views)

★ Expert

@Penakyna I understand your point, but you’re not taking the shortcuts (not so vaguely) identified in this thread.

Message 40 of 63 (1,096 Views)