epic buildings point system needs to be changed

by brandony7825

Original Post

epic buildings point system needs to be changed

★★★ Newbie
I feel 160 tokens is a little excessive when building the epic buildings. You only give out 1 token for 5 items and O feel there should be double and triple weekends get rid of the 1-3 tokens and do 2-5 I feel that will give better odds to get the cheetah. Now I have to demolish all my bronze and hope I can build up to gold for the epic buildings. Very frustrating when you only have a ground of tokens that are only worth 1 point each
Message 1 of 4 (1,502 Views)

Re: epic buildings point system needs to be changed

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

They can't very well call them "epic" anymore if they were easy. I've noticed people try to jump in on doing them too early in their build which makes them harder. Just work on making your town larger with more specialty coverage buildings and then try epics again, it'll be far more pleasant with 500 storage and 8 of every kind of 3 point building. 

Message 2 of 4 (1,484 Views)

★★ Guide

Cheetah is still easy given the proper amount of storage and enough 3pt structures.  It may be time consuming, but it's still easy.

Message 3 of 4 (1,455 Views)

★ Guide

Ive completed 18 cheetah buildings with a max of 250 in my city storage. You cant anticipate what pieces you will be asked to produce and it seems whatever you have in inventory will not be requested. I try to make as much as I can on the fly, using my speed up tokens and the rest I buy on the GTHQ. I usually spend over 50K in simoleons to do a cheetah. I will make or buy more than is being requested, thereby building up a small inventory. The last couple of items are always tough, usually after 140. But like someone said before, if they were easy to make, they would not be epic...

Message 4 of 4 (1,444 Views)