Re: do you expirence lags ? for smartphone users only

by UncleSim69

Original Post

do you expirence lags ? for smartphone users only

★★★ Newbie
Hello. I have an brandnew Samsungs s4 smartphone and my game is lagging and crashing on HQ

The bigger the city the worse lag gets. Hq is so laggy that i have no chance to get any expansion items at my level 36 with 409 000 population.

Wanted to ask if you expirence this as well
Message 1 of 3 (398 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Kakkarottoo wrote:
Hello. I have an brandnew Samsungs s4 smartphone and my game is lagging and crashing on HQ

The bigger the city the worse lag gets. Hq is so laggy that i have no chance to get any expansion items at my level 36 with 409 000 population.

@Kakkarottoo -- I can safely say you are not the only one.  There are multiple threads throughout Answer HQ about the exact same issue, especially the crashing.  It affects those even with the newest smartphones and tablets, regardless of whether they are using cellular data or WiFi.

You can try basic troubleshooting, such as powering your device completely off and back on, as well as reinstalling the app, clearing cache, etc. but so many people have reported the issues (and I have them too, sometimes) that I believe it is something in the programming that EA will have to fix, if they can ever figure out what is causing it.

If you feel that the answer provided here resolves your concern, please feel free to click accept solution as this may help others with similar issues obtain resolution.  XP is greatly appreciated but not required.

Message 2 of 3 (382 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

I have Galaxy S4 (but now play on slightly slower RCA 4-core tablet with identical res but larger screen) and the only lag I experience is about halfway thru the loading of each city in the TradeHQ.

Being the paranoid skeptic that I am, I assume the time lag is used to provide what the programmers/investors have determined to be some semblance of (advertising) equality across the classes of various classes of internet connections/ attention spans. Wink

Message 3 of 3 (346 Views)