Original Post

can anyone guide me in omega houses and all in detail please

★★★ Novice

omega bank storage controlnet r confusing.can anyone help

Message 1 of 4 (1,074 Views)

Re: can anyone guide me in omega houses and all in detail please

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Omega items: special items used only in association with Omega buildings, bank and storage. example; Hoverboard, Telepod, etc.

Omega residence: Buildings are upgraded using conventional and Omega items. Completed buildings yield NeoSimoleans, the currency of Omega.

NeoMall: A separate shopping area from the Global Trade HQ (any kind of items may show up here, but mainly expansion, foreign items, and  Vu items is what I use it for).

Omega NeoBank: Separate from your other bank. Omega $ is used for purchasing Omega items (ie-Omega Water Tower) and items from the NeoMall.

Omega Storage: Separate from your regular storage. Stores only Omega items which you use to expand the Omega storage and bank, as well as upgrade Omega residences.

ControlNet: Omega residences must be covered by an area of ControlNet. It works like fire or police in that ControlNets cover a certain area around where you place them.

Drones: Drone bases have a capacity like sewer or power, and can be located anywhere (remotely from your Omega housing). You must have enough capacity for the number of residences.

Omega Lab: This is where you create Omega material to use in the Omega Research Center. It costs 7000 Simoleans to produce 1 vial, which can be randomly small, medium, or large and take different amounts of time to process depending on size.

Omega Research Center: This is where you process the Omega material you made in the Lab in order to get Omega items. It also takes different amounts of time to process depending on size. When processing is complete, it yields: small= 2 items + 1 omega item ; medium=4 items + 2 omega items ; large=6 items + 3 omega items.

Message 2 of 4 (1,033 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thank you but I think i know most of this. I wanted to know whether it is profitable to get this housing or just go for epic buildings, as i have all land, storage beach and mountain expansions. which is better?????????? seeing that this economy wants 7000 of my coins every now and then

Message 3 of 4 (1,015 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Well, your thread is titled "can anyone guide me in omega houses and all in detail please" and you wrote "omega bank storage controlnet r confusing.can anyone help".

I provided you details of what all the different Omega related stuff is, since you said you were confused. You did not ask if it was profitable.

If 7000 coins seems like a lot to you, then you probably shouldn't bother with Omega, and it makes me wonder how you have all your land expanded, because that takes a lot of time.

What is Omega good for?

1) The buildings have a higher number of residents, so you can increase your population density by replacing older, less populated buildings.

2) You can buy Vu items with Neosimoleans in the Omega store (along with other items).

3) You can buy Omega utilities such as power, sewer, etc that cover much larger numbers of homes while occupying a smaller footprint, freeing up land otherwise used by the old utilities.

4) It's a common assignment in CoM to upgrade or produce Omega housing/items.

You'll have to decide if that is right for you.

Message 4 of 4 (997 Views)