Wishlist From Fans To SC BI Developers

by BraveFox0950

Original Post

Wishlist From Fans To SC BI Developers

★★★★ Novice

Please Simcity team Those are Wishlist from Fans of Simcity building we would like them to be Added Thank you and we are waiting for them

More Roads like railways & Underground/Sky Roads   Ability to link Lake with beach Sky Roads Arab Culture of Building like Old Algerian Moroccan Tunisia building (north Africa) Graphic In-depth control New Maxis Character and his Missions A huge Map 🗺 that shows Capital City and Regions Ability to Erase Hole City and store All building even Houses to start build it from the bottom using Stored Building ! Ability to move Airports and Ship port and put them where ever you want Make Capital City larger All the way to Airport ! 

Message 1 of 4 (881 Views)

Re: Wishlist From Fans To SC BI Developers

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

This a more concise list. However I DISAGREE with all of the items on this list. 

1.More Roads like railways & Underground/Sky Roads - I do not want more railway nor do I see value in Skyways. Under ground might be cool but may cost a lot of money discouraging the use of them… see the new stone walk ways

2.Ability to link Lake with beach Sky Roads - Linking lake to the beach already exists however I can see having another option. Again Sky Ways NO. 

3.Arab Culture of Building like Old Algerian Moroccan Tunisia building (north Africa) - I believe this happened already I have many Arab culture buildings. 

4.Graphic In-depth control New Maxis Character and his Missions - not sure what you mean here but I’m not a fan of this one. I enjoy the build function of this game, I don’t want to control a singular character. 

5.A huge Map 🗺 that shows Capital City and Regions - it exists already to navigate between regions. 

6.Ability to Erase Hole City and store All building even Houses to start build it from the bottom using Stored Building - I also disagree here you should be strategically thinking about your next move when designing cities. This would also impact experience growth. 

7.Ability to move Airports and Ship port and put them where ever you want - also I don’t see any value here, those items Airport, Dock, Vu don’t provide any boost or real functionality to the city. The location of these items are just fine. 

8.Make Capital City larger All the way to Airport ! - I again don’t think this is a good idea you would be essentially building homes next to a very busy, noisy airport or shipping dock. Imagine you would find many abandoned buildings next to those items.

In short please do NOT make any of these changes. This Simcity Fan would be very dissatisfied, In regard to the items that already exist like the Arab buildings Thank you developers. 

All feedback welcome, and again I would vote against all these changes. 

Message 2 of 4 (684 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@DRSB Bruh! Your claiming are Wrong and that Is you opinion There’s many people who are waiting for more Additions like My Suggestions and what you against me are Completely wrong and in this time or later Simcity will be adding those Suggestion if you like them or not and I’m so happy that they contacted me last time and told me they will add them 😌😎
Message 3 of 4 (655 Views)

★ Apprentice

Glad they reached out to you. Also glad I’m able to express my opinion. It is important to gain perspective from multiple players. 

only time will tell. GG

Message 4 of 4 (623 Views)