Re: When the season 15 will come?

by CrazyBob727

Original Post

When the season 15 will come?

★★★★ Novice

Can someone tell me when the season 15 will come?  And how many new things will came in that season update 🤔 please any hints. I want to know 🤝

Note: I want to become a leakstar 🤫🤫🤫

Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 11 (2,432 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@ProMayorSCBI I’m not 100% sure but maybe 1 week after season 14? I don’t think EA will release informations about next season this early, so we can only guess and wait.

Hope we will have nice buildings! 

Message 2 of 11 (2,387 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have a question based on this. Usually they start the new season 1 week after the previous season ends. Meaning 1 week of the contest goes without having a season. But they start Season 14 right away, anyone know why?

Message 3 of 11 (2,362 Views)

★ Expert

@CrazyBob727 It’s really simple, it’s a business decision. The company generates significantly more revenue from the 1st week of a season than a “down” week and they thought they had everything in place (ie: the Chocolate factory assignments) and decided to move forward. 

Message 4 of 11 (2,352 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@PinnacleValley I see. Thx
Message 5 of 11 (2,334 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Does anyone know if season 15 has been released? Thanks

Message 6 of 11 (2,112 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@edh911 season 15 will start next week . and this season's theme is Italy😁

Message 7 of 11 (2,099 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@AmAvogadro 

I'm not positive at all,  but the buildings appear to be Roman(?) in the poster/screenshot you've provided. I may be mistaken. 

Message 8 of 11 (2,087 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@never2old2game there are Roman buildings, buildings that are located in Rome (Italy) 😉

Message 9 of 11 (2,085 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@AmAvogadro 

lol. 

I guess I meant historically.

The buildings appear to be more from the time period of the Roman Empire than the much younger country of Italy. 

You are correct though in stating that Rome is now a city in Italy and not simply located on the Peninsula of Italia.😉

Message 10 of 11 (2,070 Views)