What's wrong with new club wars??

by GermanMayor1982

Original Post

What's wrong with new club wars??

[ Edited ]
★ Guide
There are a lot of problems since last update.

- some of us can't connect to the server.
- everything is very slow
- 1 Minute after we startet the war, some of us could not attack, as it was written "war is over"!!!
- some attacks were not synchronized with the server (one attacked 3 times with Magnetism, but it was written 4 times, so the city was under the shield)
- the CoM task "start Club wars" didn't count the attacks.

EA, what's going on?
Message 1 of 8 (1,149 Views)

Re: What's wrong with new club wars??

★★★ Apprentice

Our whole club having same issues. It took me 8seconds to repair a building, 12 seconds to access the vu fortress and 6 seconds for an attack to register. That’s a disgrace. It needs a patch QUICK cos it’s just about unplayable.

Message 2 of 8 (1,124 Views)

★ Guide
I can't come in the game. It's always written "can't connect to the server"... which is ridiculous, as I am writing this post with the same iPhone - so no internet problems.....
Message 3 of 8 (1,115 Views)

★ Guide
We startet the war just 1,5 hours ago!!
Message 4 of 8 (1,103 Views)

★★★★ Novice

People that play other EA games like battlefield are so used to the server errors.  They're putting the cart before the horse.  

Message 5 of 8 (1,096 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Glad to know its not only me :/

So far the delayed response on the server hasnt negatively affected CoM, just caused me to miss a few items in the Trade market.

Message 6 of 8 (1,072 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

My whole club is complaining about extreme slowness. Or just outright latency, like they attack the items are used but the attack doesn't do any damage and their score doesn't change, they log out and login again, and then the attack shows and their score updates.

This is like the whole Dec till Feb - ridiculousness all over again.

Message 7 of 8 (1,078 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
This is one of the many reasons I do not play club wars anymore.
Message 8 of 8 (945 Views)