What item do you find turns the fastest profit in the Trade Depot

by DTAC

Original Post

Re: What item do you find turns the fastest profit in the Trade Depot

★★★★★ Apprentice
I would say steel, nails and veggies. I would say burgers but I put them up over the weekend and collect the money during CoM for say an Simoleons assignment.
Message 21 of 25 (3,245 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I sell chairs, tables, paint n hats. They go well n not long to make. I start them ay nite n sell the next day. 

Message 22 of 25 (3,095 Views)

★★ Apprentice

It’s not a good idea to sell your storage expansion items (locks, cameras, storage bars). Those should be coveted. You should always be moving towards expanding your storage. With regards to selling items, I have found that seeds, nails, planks, hats, vegetables, watermelons, tables sell well. Pretty much everything in the hardware and building supplies stores. Always sell at full price or a few bucks under full price to get noticed. When storage capacity is low I would suggest selling off the beach and mountain expansion items until you have enough storage to accumulate those items. Sell those items at full price or $1 under. They usually sell really quick. I hope that helps.

Message 23 of 25 (2,752 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It is going to depend on what level you are of course because you have to unlock items. Then it will depend onyhe level of your factories.

I dont know about the fastest profit, but I have been selling burgers for a long time and now have over 10 mill.

There must be some formula to figure out the most profit/time, but I haven't tried to figure it out.

Some tips: dont sell raw items, use them to make something, then sell it. For instance, metal. Make and sell nails for more profit.

I always have my factories churning out material, so I am selling all the time.

I have found that cement sells well and is relatively quick to make. 

Caveat about burgers, they dont sell as quickly. But Daniel's city will buy them eventually. So if you have the market space it isn't a problem.

I have been playing for what must be close to 2 years now. Storage is up to 535 and I have 10 mil in the bank. It took me awhile to get to 10. I would have been there much sooner, but they initiated wars so I spend a lot each war. Since war, I bet I have spent 6 to 8 million in the market exclusively for war.

Message 24 of 25 (2,653 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

One answer : D.O.N.U.T.S.

I make huge profits with it, and still buy to other players the sugar cause it takes too long to make it.

Enjoy

Message 25 of 25 (2,376 Views)