Re: What is the meaning of the this forum?

by GermanMayor1982

Original Post

What is the meaning of the this forum?

★★ Guide

We have asked many important things here. No answers or anything else. Just silence.

Simple questions. 

-why won't the player who deserves the prize in com get it after the cheaters are removed?

-why isn't there income from regional buildings? Even they are counted on your population on towns Hall were taxes are collected.

-are you actually doing anything?

-are the cheaters or your own people who takes the biggest prizes (starting to believe this) banned or are they just moved to another com group?

Simple questions. If you can't answer forward this to someone who can answer. You must know how efficient tool social media is nowadays. If this is the thing with all EA games I don't understand why this company is still up and doing well.

Sorry for my English 

Message 1 of 3 (1,032 Views)

★ Guide
@Penakyna Better to be member of SimCity fan group on Facebook. The group is helpful.
EA doesn't read this forum and basically they don't care about our complains and suggestions.
Message 2 of 3 (953 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I think this forum is a way for them to let us complain without having to deal with anyone. That is such a cleaner way to deal with your fanbase.  Reminds me of a certain American president in the news.

Message 3 of 3 (776 Views)