What is the max level in the SimCity?

by athewhofan2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

What is the max level in the SimCity?

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

What is the max level in SimCity buildit? I have a neighbor who is at lvl 100 as I thought that could not get pass 99? If 100 is the max then I be 😊  if not I be pretty worried 😩 

By the way am lvl 49

Message 1 of 11 (26,430 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: What is the max level in the SimCity?

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have just beat 92 level in league and maximum is 99, I have seen more than twenty 90s,highest was  97. On cheat server there are 102 levels with couple buildings only Wink

View in thread

Message 3 of 11 (26,593 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie
We cannot confirm yet though the highest level i have seen so far when shopping on the world trade is level 70. I haven't seen any city past that level since I started playing almost 3 years ago.
Message 2 of 11 (23,728 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I have just beat 92 level in league and maximum is 99, I have seen more than twenty 90s,highest was  97. On cheat server there are 102 levels with couple buildings only Wink

Message 3 of 11 (26,594 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am currently at level 83.

i started playing 4 years ago. i never purchased anything in game. just a lot of patience.

Message 4 of 11 (19,716 Views)

[ Edited ]

Simcitybuildit 

Message 5 of 11 (19,698 Views)

★ Expert

We played a club this past weekend that included a level 100 city...I have never seen that before, so I asked one of our VP’s if I saw that correctly and she confirmed. The cities name was unique and had several  “O’s” & “L’s” in it...very impressive city. They were a VP in their club.

Message 6 of 11 (19,687 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you seen a level 99 city? One of these was i saw in a former club simply named "UK City". I dont know what that city does and he looks very big.

Message 7 of 11 (11,494 Views)

★ Guide

In order to reach level 99 you need about 800k+ experience points, while level 100 requires about  84 million experience points!

It took me about 4 years to grow my city up to level 99 with endless time play... however I suppose some people could do it faster. Anyway, if it took my 4 years for 800k+ points, that means I need about 400 years to reach level 100 😂 (that’s impossible).

So yes, I strongly believe that only hacked accounts can be found with experience level 100  at this point...

Happy building 😃 

Message 8 of 11 (11,449 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've just got to level 99.

Level 100 will take about another 34 years - or a cheat - to achieve as it's set at 84,803,000 experience points.

So, playing fair then 99 is effectively the highest level.

Message 9 of 11 (10,604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Level 99

Message 10 of 11 (8,238 Views)