What is Avg.V.U.S.P score and possibility to knockout opponent clubs?

by lesorsier

Original Post

Re: How will this VUSP work? Will players be removed from war?

★ Guide
@teppum It is confirmed, we just did it. Last minute knockdown, and we won. (We was losing on points)... As I said, cheaters can be beaten this way. Millions of points is not enough anymore.

And vice-versa, you can lose at the end, even if you are winning with points.
Message 41 of 68 (1,517 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@lesorsier wrote:
@teppumIt is confirmed, we just did it. Last minute knockdown, and we won. (We was losing on points)... As I said, cheaters can be beaten this way. Millions of points is not enough anymore.

Cheaters yes.

Genuine active players too... So a club can be inactive until the end and then win. This is exactly the same as the previous issue, where a club would be very active at the start, then hide under the dome for the remainder of the war. It is just in reverse.

Not sure EA have got that aspect of the KO feature right at all!

Message 42 of 68 (1,494 Views)

★ Pro

@teppum wrote:

@lesorsier wrote:
@teppumIt is confirmed, we just did it. Last minute knockdown, and we won. (We was losing on points)... As I said, cheaters can be beaten this way. Millions of points is not enough anymore.

Cheaters yes.

Genuine active players too... So a club can be inactive until the end and then win. This is exactly the same as the previous issue, where a club would be very active at the start, then hide under the dome for the remainder of the war. It is just in reverse.

Not sure EA have got that aspect of the KO feature right at all!

I disagree, getting too complicated tbh, this is not exactly the same thing, not even near, you need to be active the whole war if you don't want to be knock out, the last issue was they stayed bubble with no movement the whole war, but here if you don't repair and go out in 4 hours you're done, so, no more feeders club with 9 sleeping cities, this for both teams, the difference is that the timer is short in the end, but very easy to solve just using an umbrella, or just you team beign there, why not? as I said, If the hardest thing is in the end, simply start the war, so that when it is over, it will be daytime in your country, and you will be there. it is even more important than the beginning, so you are not so interested in being present when the attack phase begins, with a single player that you put there in about 4 hours is enough, for example the attack phase can start at 4am, but not problem if you all are offline, at 8 am you can repair and start the fun there (if the timer is 5 hours to knock out). 

So the beginning isn't that, it's not that important, just arrange your war to be at the end, but, you still need to be fighting the whole war because you can be surprised anyways. 

Obviously teams are getting knock out easily right now because is a new thing and they are learning how it works, but give them a few weeks and everyone will have prepared and you will realize that it is not so easy to defeat a team (especially high arenas) and you will have to be smart to knock them out.

you don't even need to get stressed leaving all the cities green to avoid a knock out, just leave a single city 13/14 buildings repaired still bubbled, have the repair requirement ready, and at the last 10 minutes, repair, and use an umbrella, freeze someone you see attacked recently, or have a Pump I,II,III or looks like is online in their side, if they Shield Buster you, they're actually doing you a favor, use a second umbrella then too, if a player was defeated (was not enough), analyze, correct, and the next war prepare at least 3 players online at the end, all to use umbrellas in the same city, same method.

I honestly don't understand what the drama is with this new rule

please, in a club with 20 active players or more, anyone can repair in less than 5 hours. If your war ends at dawn when everyone sleeps, it was your fault for not knowing how to manage the time to start the war. If you can't be online at the end even when its daytime, then your club belongs to a lower Arena, where you can fight another club who takes the game more relaxed just like your club. The reward is just 10 cash per Arena so isn't that bad

Message 43 of 68 (1,458 Views)

★ Guide
@BlazinsZ I actually like this. The 1st thing I like after a long time. As we are active, it's pretty easy to defend at the end. And war against hundreds of mags and SB is not lost until the end Standard smile
Message 44 of 68 (1,437 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

This 4 hour knockdown time will be good against cheaters from Russia, China, India, region-specific teams, I hope. Unless they don’t sleep. But well, it still feels good to make them have sleepless night if they decide to wake up in the middle of the night just to prevent KO.

Message 45 of 68 (1,422 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I do not agree, I have no issue with the 4 hour timer, if that is the judged level of inactivity then stick with it throughout, do not suddenly reduce it to as little as 1 second at the end of a war.

A club of 25 will be very hard to defend against at the end, you will need 20+ lvl 3 freezes to stand a chance. That same club could have been very inactive all war, be miles behind on points, forced you to use SB to keep your attacks going, but pop up at the end and unless all of your team are active, take the win. 

Note, umbrellas do not work as a defence, SB will just remove them, which is another problem as it should only work if you are domed Standard smile If they changed that and made a brolly a total defence, then you could cover the last 30 minutes with 1 booster on 1 city, much fairer.

Message 46 of 68 (1,405 Views)

★ Pro

@teppum wrote:

A club of 25 will be very hard to defend against at the end, you will need 20+ lvl 3 freezes to stand a chance. That same club could have been very inactive all war, be miles behind on points, forced you to use SB to keep your attacks going, but pop up at the end and unless all of your team are active, take the win. 

Note, umbrellas do not work as a defence, SB will just remove them, which is another problem as it should only work if you are domed Standard smile If they changed that and made a brolly a total defence, then you could cover the last 30 minutes with 1 booster on 1 city, much fairer.

If I not wrong they changed this, if your club has 10 members you will fight a club with 10-20 members.

Anyway, knock out like that at the end isn't an easy thing, and you're assuming that the enemy is all online, then, I can see you disagree with this, but I think if they manage to be the 25 members online at the end, they deserve the victory for that effort and shows teamwork from a whole club, and yes, your club deserve a less arena position until you manage to be more active at that specific time. 

Of course your club is going to lose if we going to assume the enemy is 20 players online and dedicated, and you club isn't that active to counter, I don't see this as unfair thing. For me, it would be unfair if only one player from that enemy managed to destroy your team of 25 players who have made a great effort, with some silly move, but this is not the case.

but I come back to the same, it is not something so easy to do, if your club is winning in points, your both at high arenas, the enemy have high levels, and they aren't attacking anymore, that's suspicious so you can easily predict that they will try to knock in the end, so you can counter that. 

With only one player who have 3 freezes in the last 5 mins or 10 mins, you freeze them and they can't do anything, you repaired last building and put an umbrella, they need an additional of 2 more players to: use 1 SB  (7 energy), and another player that use Mellow Bellow (8 energy, 11 buildings) and magnetism (2 energy, 3 buildings) to bubble you, since they can't recover 7 energy in the last 4 minutes, once they launch 1 SB that player is out of that battle too. You don't need more energy, just boosters, you just need to see your city for those lasts minutes, once you see a glow or thunder in your city (that represents the SB they launched) drag the second umbrella, remember, they need precision to beat you, 1 player need to launch SB and other 2 more (if they want to be fast) need to launch 1 mellow each one, if your are fast than them, you can put your umbrella before they hit (you can do this, launch a second umbrella when they use a SB), so you beat another one, better if they hit you with one Mellow Bellow because is another player out of the battle, and they need another SB.

So, 1 player on your side can control 5 or more players for the other side, with only 1 more player active in your side (that freezes 3 more players) or also 2 more players, why not? isn't the enemy with 11 players online? why you need to suppose your team is so inactive at the end? especially if we talking about your club that also have a great arena position. Is too easy to counter this. 

With 2 or 3 players online at the end on your side, go out with umbrella, they need more to use SB that I said consumes 7 energy to use, one per each umbrella and then another player to bubble. 

So this strategy is actually lame, and hard to be successfully done. No threat

If EA fix umbrellas, then this isn't a thing at all. Just use one 30 minutes before and you won. 

Message 47 of 68 (1,385 Views)

Re: SIMCITY BUILD IT V.U.S.P = ?

★★ Novice

If you r talking about the hornets yes u can use the jackpots on them I've done it several times ,u have to hold the jackpot over the hornet for a few seconds before it takes then it works 

Message 48 of 68 (1,329 Views)

Re: What is Avg.V.U.S.P score and possibility to knockout opponent clubs?

★★ Novice
@rowlf74 Can u please put a link on this page of the new war updates an the v u s p stuff
Message 49 of 68 (1,290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@BlazinsZ 

Yup, I kind of predicted that my most recent opponent would aim to get the win through knockdown while we were leading. And frustratingly, they really did that when I saw 4 of them getting out of shield at the same time and focused on putting us in shields instead of maximizing points. And we only had 5 cities out of shields. It was real easy to shield all of us with 3x energy.

And that was the time where more than half of my team was sleeping. Good thing that I had 2 teammates around to help with the freezing and umbrellas. And we managed to hold the fort and won the war. I can say this is the case of outwitting them when they tried to pull a fast one over us. Umbrellas do deter legit enemies from attacking because

1. they need shield buster and this attack needs lots of gas cans.  And like you had said, the enemy needs a lot more attacks to shield a city When using shield buster. It is not as easy as attacking an open city.

2. Many players still don’t know that shield buster can bust the umbrella lol (it’s a gamble, but easy to tell if they know by observing whether they use umbrellas beforehand).

Btw, very good point about using umbrella the second time after SB.

Moving on, I know that we must change how we play the game and start war at a different time. We were lucky that there were only 4 of them attacking at end of instead of all 10. Otherwise, it was much harder to hold them off with only 3 of us active at that time. And I was left with 5 activations at that point in time.

Now, it is not only about jackpots and duds. Umbrella and freeze proved to be useful again.

Message 50 of 68 (1,275 Views)