What is Avg.V.U.S.P score and possibility to knockout opponent clubs?

by lesorsier

Original Post

Re: How will this VUSP work? Will players be removed from war?

★★ Novice

If your bubbled during war what's the timescale for having to get out of it before your knocked out of war? 

Message 31 of 68 (1,407 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Once all of your team members are bubbled, you have 4 hours for at least of you to rebuild.

Otherwise your club will lose the war.

VUSP is a seperate thing.

Message 32 of 68 (1,396 Views)

★★★ Novice

@spajtakus i dont understand this new war.

I need out to bubble in 4 hours.

But, if the players are offline?

Not by choice, just because they are offline?

All the club lose?

It's absurd!

We have a life.

Message 33 of 68 (1,311 Views)

★ Guide
Now it is more clear what it is, and I am sure many will not like it.
When all club is under the shield, knock down timer starts to counting down. In arena 6 you have 4 hours. Just one player is enough to repair to stop this timer.

However, If you strike one minute before end of war. Put everybody under the shield, Opposite club has one minute to repair, otherwise they lose.

Many would say that it is not fair, but it actually gives chance legit clubs to beat the cheaters. Regardless millions of points they made, they can lose at the end.
Message 34 of 68 (1,224 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Is it tested and confirmed or you just think so?

Message 35 of 68 (1,200 Views)

★ Guide
@spajtakus Timer is tested. It is synced with end of war. If nobody exit the bubble before the end, It is knockout.

If we have the lead, opponent hit us all, it says knockdown, knockout in 4h. no matter that we have more points... will we lose at the end with more points? I will not test that, but 99.99% yes.

When club face knockout, they have not any points as a club. it just says K.O.
Message 36 of 68 (1,178 Views)

★ Pro

Well, I think it is time to determine the time when the war ends, and keep enough umbrellas. with only one city to protect with 3 umbrellas III is enough, you can just decide the player that can say: I'll be on at the end to umbrella myself. 

Repairing your city can be difficult (randomly needing about 12 nails), so it is better to use an umbrella at the final if you're winning (which are useful in the game again, am I the only one happy about that? LOL), 

I know that Buster can destroys umbrellas, so probably you need to freeze the player online in their side... but... Buster destroys the timer when bustered you, or...  unless they heal you and then attack you again, Buster shouldn't destroys umbrellas IMO... Frown

Message 37 of 68 (1,120 Views)

★ Guide
@BlazinsZ That's one of the ways to deal with it. But if strike doesn't happen at the end, it is waste of umbrellas and freezes.
Then, one man guarding at the end will not be enough if half of your club are under the shield already. Freezes could work, but I doubt you have 10 freezes to spend every war, just for the end, for attack that may not happen... so...
I have better solution for this...

1. most of your crew must be open at the end. (they have to be present last 2 hours of war, and repair if needed, otherwise you have a problem)

2. rest of the crew stays under the shield but ready to exit. They will exit last minute. If strikes occur, they will hit all open cities. They will not have enough energy for the rest. Add some freeze and umbrella, and you should be safe.

Yeap, you have to be present,.,this is downside...but against well organized strike, there is no other option. Our strike against next cheaters we match, will be one on one, 2 snakes, without jp. At least 10 of them will be under the shield in a second. (they will have 30 seconds maybe, to repair). The rest, less active we hit a few hours before...

Not fair? no.... but this is the game rules now,.. good for active clubs, very bad for inactive... and cheaters can be defeated this way...
Message 38 of 68 (1,098 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Has anyone completed a war and domed all of the winning team (points) just before the end and won? 

So the 4 hour timer is not applicable if the time left is less? Does not sound right.

Message 39 of 68 (972 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Can anyone confirm either way? 

If you are winning on points, but right at the end the enemy domes all of your cities (i.e. way less than 4 hours left, like in the last 5 mins), do you lose?

Message 40 of 68 (900 Views)