What is Avg.V.U.S.P score and possibility to knockout opponent clubs?

by lesorsier

Original Post

Re: SIMCITY BUILD IT V.U.S.P = ?

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for posting. We will find out in 19 hrs if the game will now be completely broken with cheaters scoring millions of points. Adding shield buster was a huge mistake and massively affected game balance. This game will never be the same again. Shield busters should only be allowed up to 4th arena where there is a lot of inactive clubs.

Message 11 of 68 (10,089 Views)

Re: What is Avg.V.U.S.P score and possibility to knockout opponent clubs?

★★★ Newbie
@lesorsier V.u.s.p is explained in the war FAQs from the war page menu, right side bottom tab. Scroll right to bottom.
Message 12 of 68 (7,466 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Clear as Mud

Message 13 of 68 (7,425 Views)

★★ Guide

I read about it and it looks like they only swam at random times during the war. that good as I thought them on all the time, not be good. We at war atm and still 8 hours to attack phase so see when they come and go!

Message 14 of 68 (7,291 Views)

★ Guide
@athewhofan2 it sounds like monster that everybody I know ignore. Even cheaters ignore it. If you can't put JP on it, it will be complete waste of items. Knocking out opponents clubs is still unclear. Well, let us know how it goes. We pause today and tomorrow.
Message 15 of 68 (7,282 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, against ppl like you. Look at your inventory numbers lol. 

Message 16 of 68 (6,931 Views)

★★ Novice
@lesorsier Yes, against ppl like you. Look at your inventory numbers lol.
Message 17 of 68 (6,932 Views)

★ Guide
@MaestroM71408 Not my inventory. Screen shot is from youtube.
Message 18 of 68 (6,905 Views)

★ Pro

I have good and bad news. 

The good one is nothing has been spoiled, after those regions and their lots of items suffocating our inventories, the OP shield buster leaving freezes, duds and umbrellas totally pointless and purposeless pet of Dr. Vu's, it is quite common to be scared for new updates, the good thing is, there is nothing unbalanced and to regret. 

The bad new? the new '' feature '' is boring as h. they are simply 6 targets that appear, if you want you can attack them, without any purpose of course, but you can do it if you want, only with certain disasters, but nothing more. you cannot use jackpots on them, in such a way that it is a waste of items to attack them, since it is not profitable, and it is also uncomfortable to eliminate them using only one type of disaster, that is, they are a new ornament for wars. I took the trouble to destroy several, looking for the items for each disaster, in the end you only get normal points (no jackpot) and that's it, the war is over and there is not even a reward for having destroyed them.

it is more than evident, that the creators have not realized, that with a single jackpot, you can attack one city, using Shield buster, then attack, then shield buster again, then another attack, and make more than 20000 points depending on the levels and players online, nobody needs 1 wasp with 1300 points to give lol! If we need more points we buster with jackpot. 

Wave goodbye to Clubs hiding under the Shield!? are the developers in the 2018? Hello? 

Clubs hidden in the shield ceased to exist in the shield buster update, oh my god. 

However, it has been the best update, not for the wasp, but for the x2 and x3 in the deliveries, that has been really nice from the creators.

Message 19 of 68 (6,735 Views)

★ Novice

Lanna 

what is EA doing about PC players who cheat on level 6 of club wars.  We play teams who seem to have unlimited power levels, there average scores are 15k but wind up doing 100k.  There should be a protest key once a war is completed, so they cannot collect the prizes.  

Message 20 of 68 (6,647 Views)